Author Topic: Kirkbean Exhibition 2011 - taster pics.  (Read 7101 times)

Offline kaethe

• Playmo Addict
Re: Kirkbean Exhibition 2011 - taster pics.
« Reply #50 on: August 07, 2011, 14:50:08 »
What a great exhibit!  I must admit, I did get a bit queasy on the train ride.  Walt, I can hardly wait to see how you did your fire.  I think the best photo, however, was the group photo.  Internet friends, like PF, are such a great addition to life and it was great to see all of you.  Thank you for sharing your great exhibition.  Congratulations to all. 

kaeth

Offline Luis

• Playmo Master
« Reply #51 on: August 07, 2011, 17:57:59 »
great video, Gordon!
thank you for putting it up for us too watch  :wave:
Enjoy the elegance and fun of 1900 with The Victorians photo story! :gent: ;D :sherlock:

Offline skypurr

• Crafty Klicky
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #52 on: August 07, 2011, 23:13:30 »
The video turned out great Gordon,  :clap: it's good to see the display from that level.
Sorry I haven't put the other photos on yet, I've been at the hall every spare minute I have had this week trying to sort everything out.  Just got Hogwarts to dismantle now, but everything else has been sorted out and all reorganised.  Apart from those odd annoying pieces in my 'Assorted items' drawer, everything is in its correct place.  :) Just got to fit it all in the house somehow  :lol:
So hopefully photos will follow soon...

Elaine

A house is not a home without a cat (or two).

Offline playmofire

• Klicky Firemeister
  • Playmo Guru
    • Copt Hewick Volunteer Fire Brigade - probably the world's smallest fire brigade!
« Reply #53 on: August 08, 2011, 08:26:40 »
Thank you all for your kind comments, they're much appreciated, but Elaine, of course, deserves the real credit for organising the whole exhibition.  I've photos to post, but I'll wait until Elaine has posted hers and then just fill in any "gaps";  the rest I'll put up on photobucket and post a link to the folder.
“Today well-lived makes every yesterday a day of happiness to remember and every tomorrow a vision of hope.”

Offline Gis

• Playmo Master
  • Polar Bears are cool!
« Reply #54 on: August 08, 2011, 17:01:11 »
You did it again Elaine!!

An awesome event and great displays. I like how more of the community got involved this time around :-)

Can't wait to someday make my own diorama :-)