Author Topic: The Making of : Summer Garden Party on Regent St  (Read 199572 times)

Offline Eplay

• Playmo Lover
Re: The Making of : Summer Garden Party on Regent St
« Reply #2510 on: January 03, 2022, 10:08:32 »
What an amazing cook, that mrs Applepie  ;D

Offline playmovictorian

• Playmo Master
  • Happy Little Victorians
    • Playmovictorian
« Reply #2511 on: January 03, 2022, 12:02:00 »
Mrs Applepie is my favourite character and most certainly an excellent Cook  :D :chef:

Karim :xmascheer:
La, tout n'est qu'ordre et beaute, luxe, calme et volupte. L'Invitation au Voyage. Charles Baudelaire.1857.

Offline playmovictorian

• Playmo Master
    • Playmovictorian
« Reply #2512 on: June 25, 2022, 10:12:05 »
Good morning dear Friends  :wave:

I hope that you are all well.

You are all invited to a celebration of summer 2022, a very special summer to me that I would like to share with you with joy and a new project including the decoration of the fashion boutique and the entrance to my mini Harrods on the daisies theme, the decoration of Mrs Applepie Patisserie on the strawberries / cherries / cupcakes / ice creams theme and the customizing of Victorian Ladies inspired by the work of our Friend Emma Jane.

The ever happy little world of New Regent St will soon reopen its magic door for a colorful, poetic and happy summer celebrating my Mum wonderful personality. So please be our Guests and let's celebrate summer together  :cloud9: :bloom:

I wish you a great week-end and will see you very soon on the set of New Regent St  :wave:

Karim :)
« Last Edit: June 25, 2022, 10:18:35 by playmovictorian »
La, tout n'est qu'ordre et beaute, luxe, calme et volupte. L'Invitation au Voyage. Charles Baudelaire.1857.

Offline playmovictorian

• Playmo Master
    • Playmovictorian
« Reply #2513 on: June 28, 2022, 03:03:18 »

It is with an immense joy that I invite you all to discover the very first pictures taken from the set of New Regent St since December after a great spring cleaning and before welcoming a celebration of this summer so very special to me.

Those who know my scenes well will remember the extraordinary customizing work of our Friend Emma Jane on figures, vehicles and buildings. Emma Jane has since followed a new direction and it is just recently that I have discovered a talented Milinner miniaturist who will take on the challenge to customize these charming Victorian beauties this summer  :love:

It is so wonderful to be back and share this new project with you again  :wave:

Karim

Offline playmovictorian

• Playmo Master
    • Playmovictorian
« Reply #2514 on: June 28, 2022, 03:18:31 »

I invite you to discover the daisy inspired garlands created by the talented Beate @kleineartchin that will be the main theme of my summer celebration and will decorate the front of the fashion boutique and the mini Harrods store. Beate had already created the colorful garlands of my Autumn and Winter scenes  :love:

I am also over the moon that the talented Jude @bertramsminihats will try herself at customizing my new Victorian Ladies in the way our dear Friend Emma Jane once did before heading towards new horizons.

I wish you a lovely day !

Karim

Offline Eplay

• Playmo Lover
« Reply #2515 on: June 28, 2022, 06:38:20 »
Those garlands look amazing!!!

Offline playmovictorian

• Playmo Master
    • Playmovictorian
« Reply #2516 on: June 28, 2022, 13:39:07 »
Thank you so much dear Elise  :wave:

It is wonderful to be back with this new project  :love:

I am over the moon to share with you all  :cloud9:

Karim

Offline playmovictorian

• Playmo Master
    • Playmovictorian
« Reply #2517 on: June 29, 2022, 11:16:36 »
Good afternoon dear Friends  :wave:

I am delighted to introduce these Victorian Beauties as part of my celebration of summer 2022  :love:

Karim

Offline playmovictorian

• Playmo Master
    • Playmovictorian
« Reply #2518 on: June 30, 2022, 11:00:59 »
On a beautiful summer day, Miss Charlotte came back from her morning walk in the meadow with the most wonderful bouquet of daisies to her fashion boutique, her head buzzing with ideas ! Could these lovely daisies inspire a summer celebration on New Regent St?  :cloud9: :bloom:

Let the story begin ;)...

Karim :gent:

Offline Eplay

• Playmo Lover
« Reply #2519 on: June 30, 2022, 14:51:44 »
 :love: