Author Topic: My Playmobil Collection  (Read 4466 times)

Offline austinf4564

• Playmo Pal
Re: My Playmobil Collection
« Reply #10 on: May 05, 2019, 05:21:43 »
I haven't had a chance to do any more of the whitening as it has been raining every day here. Hopefully I'll get some sunny days soon!

Here are some pictures of the two rarer Victorian Mansion sets I got last month, set 5339 and 5360, still sealed in their original boxes! I got a great deal on both at Goodwill.

5339 Wedding Reception:

5360 Mansion Fencing:

How I'd love to have a diorama that looked like that victorian street! Its so beautiful.

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #11 on: May 08, 2019, 03:01:21 »
Great score at a thrift shop
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline Oliver

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #12 on: May 08, 2019, 06:35:27 »
Wow, that's a great find. The actual dream! I've picked up the odd figure from a charity shop,  but rarely even see Playmobil in them!

I love the old boxes with the dioramas on the backs

Offline austinf4564

• Playmo Pal
« Reply #13 on: May 11, 2019, 06:14:00 »
Thank you all! It was a very lucky find. It's too bad they don't make sets like they used to.

Another set in my collection, set 4346, the Vet Operating Room.

The x-ray machine is my favorite part, as I work as a radiologic technologist (AKA x-ray tech):

I love the little turtle:

I hope everyone enjoys the photos! I've been having a wonderful time finding and searching for new sets to add to my collection. And an update on the castle: I had some great success with the peroxide treatment on the white pieces, and will be posting an update soon!

Offline austinf4564

• Playmo Pal
« Reply #14 on: June 04, 2019, 23:56:26 »
Hello everyone! I have another addition to my collection. This time its set 5343, the Victorian Flower Stand. I got a great deal on a large bin of Playmobil at a garage sale, which contained multiple complete (or almost complete) victorian sets! They are in almost perfect condition. I will be posting more from the garage sale score later on. This was my favorite set I found in the bin.

I love the floral scarf on this lady:

Offline Tiermann

• Playmo Master
  • Playmosaurus friendus
    • Animobil
« Reply #15 on: June 05, 2019, 18:57:13 »
Congratulations! That's always a dream situation - finding a great deal at a sale on hard to find sets.
The flower seller is a wonderful set

Offline Oliver

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #16 on: June 06, 2019, 07:17:36 »
Another great find. Those sorts of bundles can be great, especially if you can be bothered to sell on the bits you dont want.

The flower seller is on my 'to get' list, it's a lovely looking set

Offline austinf4564

• Playmo Pal
« Reply #17 on: July 26, 2019, 00:31:43 »
Thank you everyone for the nice responses! I have to say the flower seller is one of my favorite sets.

Some pictures of another set that was included in the garage sale score, set 5620, the Victorian Touring Car.

I just love all of the details, especially the hand crank!

Offline Ismene

• Playmo Master
« Reply #18 on: July 26, 2019, 06:58:25 »
 :(o): The Victorian fencing set is almost impossible to find these days! It's one of the ones I haven't been able to add to my collection.

The Victorian car was one of my favorites as a child.