Author Topic: DS Steck Bakery - Burg Bäckerei  (Read 15220 times)

Offline CountBogro

• desperate poet
  • Playmo Master
Re: DS Steck Bakery - Burg Bäckerei
« Reply #20 on: November 08, 2011, 07:49:11 »
I vaguely remember that there was a master mold that needed to be remade - that could have delayed the entire production.
Anyway - if it's worth having, then it's worth waiting for.

Bogro
... and then dusk came and brought despair.

Offline Rhalius

• Playmo Master
« Reply #21 on: November 08, 2011, 08:32:50 »
Well it's only a good thing if they can't handle the high demand, that just proves two things to them:
-Steck is still in high demand.
-Medieval civilian sets are still in high demand.

Both great things that make it well worth the wait since it only increases the chances of them releasing more sets like this either through DS or maybe even in stores.

Offline schluss

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #22 on: November 08, 2011, 09:38:29 »
Hi,

the bakery was sold out for a while here in Germany.
I guess they did not have produced a great amount in advance, maybe they have not expected that high number of buyers.....(37,-€ is not so cheap...)

schluss

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #23 on: November 08, 2011, 09:48:59 »
I want 6 bakeries !!!!!!!!!!!!! They will be the permanent market shops in Krull ....  adjacent to the current markewt tents ......   :hissyfit: :hissyfit: :hissyfit: :hissyfit:
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
« Reply #24 on: November 08, 2011, 09:50:31 »
I want 6 bakeries !!!!!!!!!!!!! They will be the permanent market shops in Krull ....  adjacent to the current markewt tents ......   :hissyfit: :hissyfit: :hissyfit: :hissyfit:

How you gonna fit them there?

Offline Rhalius

• Playmo Master
« Reply #25 on: November 08, 2011, 10:54:37 »
You might need more walls then to expand the city.  ;)
Maybe you could add a little cobblestone road printed on paper through the streets to increase the city feeling further of your beautifull capital?

Offline Skywalker

• Playmo Master
« Reply #26 on: November 08, 2011, 11:37:36 »
info: i ordered the bakery last week and it came 2 days later.  :wave:

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #27 on: November 08, 2011, 11:47:24 »
You might need more walls then to expand the city.  ;)
Maybe you could add a little cobblestone road printed on paper through the streets to increase the city feeling further of your beautifull capital?

I have two big bags full of steck and lots of medieval klickies i havent used. There is no more space in this room , i need to do something for my vikings as they are a key part in many stories. As for the city , for hte time being just like in NY , since i cant expand floor wise, i will go ' up' and various steck houses incl all teh marekt houses will simply gain anotehr floor !!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I really like the idea of the road printed on paper , at the moment i havent got he time to re set the city i want to concentrate on my photostories and some battles etc etc but i agree its a great idea

Also Tahra, you can see i am sure i need to go high and build more floors now, i shoudl have also created a more realistic layout of medieval houses at angles and smaller roads rather than this perfect layout but anyways. I still have hundreds of unsued steck pieces and towers etc, i plan to buy 1500 more steck pieces in late 2012 and my next medieval city sometime in 2013 perhaps will be in another room which is much bigger and this City will be no less that 70% bigget i estimate and the outside walls will be wider and inside walls taller etc etc , but i want to get my stories doen first with this edition !!!
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
« Reply #28 on: November 08, 2011, 11:55:06 »
I am sooooooooooooo jealous of all your space!

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #29 on: November 08, 2011, 12:05:49 »
I am sooooooooooooo jealous of all your space!

Well in 1997 there  was a flood and all the playmobili had in a similar  basement were washed away . i was lucky that a few months before some were taken elsewhere, i lost however lots of klickies, most modern /construction i had, all space, some pirates and various other toys, so i guess no matter what there is always a risk and a downside .