Author Topic: Novelties 2020: Jul-Sep  (Read 14173 times)

Offline Hadoque

• Capitaine de la "Licorne"
  • Playmo Master
Re: Novelties 2020: Jul-Sep
« Reply #60 on: December 21, 2019, 19:56:32 »
Hmm... then I should do a klickies-order with DS Benelux soon, to see whether things have changed or not here too.
I did some parts orders this year, but haven´t ordered any klickies with those.

Resistance is futile, you will be boarded!

Offline skypurr

• Crafty Klicky
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #61 on: January 07, 2020, 13:36:07 »
Love the Heidi sets and I know someone in our house who will have the Scooby Doo sets on his birthday list!
          A house is not a home without a cat (or two).

Offline Tiermann

• Playmo Master
  • Playmosaurus friendus
    • Animobil
« Reply #62 on: January 11, 2020, 00:53:57 »
The construction will be out in the US this year at the same time as Germany I think. Unusual.

Offline sbblabotw

• Mistress of PlaymoDB
  • Playmo Addict
    • PlaymoDB ... the UNOFFICIAL online database for Playmobil® toys
« Reply #63 on: February 06, 2020, 17:05:23 »
With the new catalogues come new pictures and spare parts. Some that are not shown in the German catalogue are in the Belgian one - the international police special 70305, and Soccer players 2020/03, not in German catalogue. The US/Canada catalogues have a few playboxes and Police Sets Released In 2020/05.  More set pictures coming as they become available from the official sites.

ALL Sets Released In 2020 known as of Feb 6, 2020

Enjoy! I'll be snooping for new parts to add soon, and there are a few with plans that are on the to-inventory list.

PS: Tim: the flamingo mystery is solved! 70247 - Prinzessin am Teich
PlaymoDB.org has catalogued over FIFTY-FIVE THOUSAND parts in more than 6100 sets. Come and visit to find any set or part numbers you need to know!

Offline Tiermann

• Playmo Master
  • Playmosaurus friendus
    • Animobil
« Reply #64 on: February 06, 2020, 21:26:15 »
Thanks Heather! You never know with those Special + if they will give you the info you want or not.

Offline leefert

• Playmo Master
« Reply #65 on: February 07, 2020, 01:51:32 »
Am I the only one curious as to whether or not 70260 and 70261 are the same set, just one is an Advent Calendar and the other is a normal set? Every picture I’ve seen of them is the same.
I'm glad that I'm not the only one :)

Offline PMatt

• Playmo Lover
« Reply #66 on: February 07, 2020, 09:26:31 »
With the new catalogues come new pictures and spare parts. Some that are not shown in the German catalogue are in the Belgian one - the international police special 70305, and Soccer players 2020/03, not in German catalogue. The US/Canada catalogues have a few playboxes and Police Sets Released In 2020/05.  More set pictures coming as they become available from the official sites.

ALL Sets Released In 2020 known as of Feb 6, 2020

Enjoy! I'll be snooping for new parts to add soon, and there are a few with plans that are on the to-inventory list.

PS: Tim: the flamingo mystery is solved! 70247 - Prinzessin am Teich

Thanks for the update, it's great to have everything in one place for ease of consultation!  :clap:

Offline sbblabotw

• Mistress of PlaymoDB
  • Playmo Addict
« Reply #67 on: February 07, 2020, 14:09:33 »
Am I the only one curious as to whether or not 70260 and 70261 are the same set, just one is an Advent Calendar and the other is a normal set? Every picture I’ve seen of them is the same.
By the names, that's what I'm assuming. The Adventkalender 70260 is in the German catalogue, and the regular set, 70261, in the Belgian one. The official pictures are identical - that's what I'm using in the DB.
PlaymoDB.org has catalogued over FIFTY-FIVE THOUSAND parts in more than 6100 sets. Come and visit to find any set or part numbers you need to know!

Offline sbblabotw

• Mistress of PlaymoDB
  • Playmo Addict
« Reply #68 on: February 10, 2020, 14:50:30 »
The 1-2-3 catalogue is out too and has these new sets in it. No pictures yet, but you can peek in the catalogue at https://www.playmobil.de/content/katalogviewer123/KatalogViewer123.html.

Sets released in 2020/09/30 in theme 1-2-3

Fairy toddlers! (dying of cute overload) hmm, who do I know has a little person with a birthday in the fall?

Offline GrahamB

• Playmo Master
    • Playmofanatic
« Reply #69 on: February 11, 2020, 15:31:24 »
Leefert's question...

Am I the only one curious as to whether or not 70260 and 70261 are the same set, ...

And the answer....

By the names, that's what I'm assuming.

Leefert, you are clearly NOT the only one! I love your footnote -  "I'm glad that I'm not the only one." I would have to steal it if you weren't already using it!
At that moment the ship suddenly stopped rocking and swaying, the engine pitch settled down to a gentle hum. 'Hey Ford.' said Zaphod, 'that sounds good. Have you worked out the controls on this boat?' 'No,' said Ford, 'I just stopped fiddling with them.' (With thanks to Douglas Adams)