Author Topic: 7-Floor Apartment Block  (Read 12415 times)

Offline Birdie

• Playmo Master
Re: 7-Floor Apartment Block
« Reply #20 on: December 26, 2014, 08:39:58 »
It sits on the dining table and is blocking light from the window.  We eat in its shadow.

This made me laugh out loud. It sounds familiar  :lol:

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #21 on: December 26, 2014, 14:27:12 »
This is absolutely awesome! I really love floor two. The colors are so nice and I love the platform bed. That was brilliant! Also the trendy apartment. Loved the penguin on the coffee table. :lol: And that rich couple's apartment was something else! Anyway, really lovely. Love all the details, all the floors and wallpapers and how each apartment is so unique. Great job. :clap:
My playmobil zoo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-0grq9acog
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Offline skypurr

• Crafty Klicky
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #22 on: December 27, 2014, 09:24:31 »
What a wonderful building - love how each apartment is so individual and reflects the occupants' interests.

I also saw lots of different pieces of furniture I hadn't really noticed before, I must find out which sets they come from.
          A house is not a home without a cat (or two).

Offline kaethe

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #23 on: December 27, 2014, 14:29:03 »
Raven
As everyone else has commented, this is a fantastic creation.  Your introduction to each resident is perfect, and lets the imagination wander.  I am not sure which is my favorite apartment, but it is fun to see the different kitchens , bathrooms, bedrooms and sitting rooms you have assembled.  Like Skypurr said, there are quite a few I do not recognize, I have obviously fallen behind in my Playmobil knowledge.  I agree with everyone, I hope you do not need to dismantle it, just remodel bits and pieces as you steal for your zoo project.  I actually built a seven floor medical center/hospital that originally sat on our table, as well.  I have decided not to dismantle it and because it actually has a relatively small footprint, it now sits on a cabinet upstairs in my studio, thank goodness for 10 foot ceilings.  It would be fun if you could find a spot to keep it, and just have the tenants move in and out and give you a chance to showcase new furnishings.  Would the wallpaper and rugs be difficult to remove?  Maybe you could just decorate over them, just like real apartments.
Thank you for sharing, this was so much fun. 
kaethe