General > News

The A-Team

(1/9) > >>

tahra:
Just appeared on THAT site... link

That screech you probably heard, wherever you are... was my wallet.

Hopefully detailed pics soon.

Oliver:
I guess this fits with the other 'adult' stuff they've been releasing - I'd guess it's even less well known to children (is it being repeated anywhere?)

I don't really remember the A-Team, is there anything we're expecting other than the van and the figures? My brother did have a toy A-Team van back in the 80s, which we burned on a bonfire  8}

tahra:

--- Quote from: Oliver on June 08, 2021, 04:15:42 ---I guess this fits with the other 'adult' stuff they've been releasing - I'd guess it's even less well known to children (is it being repeated anywhere?)

--- End quote ---

Well... makes as much sense as Ghostbusters, ST or BTTF, imo. Meaning none.

--- Quote from: Oliver on June 08, 2021, 04:15:42 ---I don't really remember the A-Team,

--- End quote ---

I do. I LOVE The A-Team - the fact that Dirk "Starbuck" Benedict was on it MAY have something to do with that  :love: . So, to me, THIS is the best license so far. Though I love the dragons and vikingish parts too (I like the series I managed to watch, not so much the movies, but not a fan).

--- Quote from: Oliver on June 08, 2021, 04:15:42 ---is there anything we're expecting other than the van and the figures?

--- End quote ---

I did expect Murdock - maybe they could squeeze a heli with him, but... and I always expected Amy to be left for us to do. We will (ignoring later characters that only diminished the series, imo)

Other than that... I would say no... I mean, I'm sure they could come up with a gazillion things from gazillions of eps, but nothing so distinctive, I think (the godzilla suit? :P )

--- Quote from: Oliver on June 08, 2021, 04:15:42 ---My brother did have a toy A-Team van back in the 80s, which we burned on a bonfire  8}

--- End quote ---

That is a crime. :'(

GrahamB:
I didn't hear you wallet screech over the noise of Brits hurrying back to Blighty, tahra! (UK govt. changed the status of Portugal as a travel destination from Green to Amber at short notice (4 days), so all those who didn't want 2 weeks in quarantine on their return had to get back to the UK by 4am this morning)

And the sounds of the bottom of a barrel being scraped are also deafening.

Whatever next? Dukes of Hazzard? Kojak? Starsky and Hutch? All these and more occupied the Saturday evening TV slot in my youth. Perhaps that's why I started stamp collecting? Mind you, a Telly Savalas Kojak figure (bald) would be nice!

Erik:

--- Quote from: GrahamB on June 08, 2021, 09:09:34 ---

Whatever next? Dukes of Hazzard? Kojak? Starsky and Hutch?

--- End quote ---

"Starsky and Hutch" are already done-by me, lol!!!  :lol:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version