Author Topic: 4875 Top Angets HQ  (Read 10661 times)

Offline Lindama

• Playmo Master
Re: 4875 Top Angets HQ
« Reply #50 on: February 15, 2012, 11:56:15 »
Excellent review Panos! I think this is definitely one to consider - you have swayed my thinking about the secret agents theme!
One half of the world cannot understand the pleasures of the other.
    Jane Austen, Emma

Linda

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
« Reply #51 on: February 15, 2012, 13:59:54 »
Excellent review Panos! I think this is definitely one to consider - you have swayed my thinking about the secret agents theme!

Thank you for your good words Linda, they are greatly appreciated!!!  :)

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
« Reply #52 on: February 15, 2012, 14:30:42 »
Thank you for your good words Linda, they are greatly appreciated!!!  :)

AH! So you admit it! You MEAN to MAKE us buy stuff we never intended to.

You would do well to watch yourself... My wallet hates you more.... Might go for you after it's done with me...

:P  :P  :P

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
« Reply #53 on: February 15, 2012, 14:45:20 »
AH! So you admit it! You MEAN to MAKE us buy stuff we never intended to.

You would do well to watch yourself... My wallet hates you more.... Might go for you after it's done with me...

:P  :P  :P

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yes my intention is indeed to drag you further down the hole  ;D ;D ;D

After Linda's comment, i reflected on most of the replies in this review, and understood that many playmofriends did change their opinion for the top agent sets... Doesn't hurt to feel good for making people see the good side of things :)

However, my wallet is already after me, i think it can join forces with yours  :lol: Whenever I am leaving home it does not want to come with me  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline retronio22

• Playmo Lover
« Reply #54 on: July 19, 2012, 20:38:06 »
Excellent review!!!I wanna ask you if the toilet is included in the set!!!!!!!Also,which of the two faces of Twin-face Agent is looked first,when you open the box?And the eyes of angry face are moulded or printed?

Offline tonguello

• Playmo Master
    • tonguello
« Reply #55 on: July 19, 2012, 21:21:30 »
Excellent review!!!I wanna ask you if the toilet is included in the set!!!!!!!Also,which of the two faces of Twin-face Agent is looked first,when you open the box?And the eyes of angry face are moulded or printed?

The toilte does not come with the set  :)
The face you see first is the angry one  :)
In that face the eyes are molded and the rest is printed  :)
I hope that helps!  :wave:
...“But waiting can’t be bad, for plastic men, as I have learnt, are made to wait when playing's done”...
Check my blog: www.funfanphotoys.tumblr.com

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
« Reply #56 on: July 19, 2012, 21:22:06 »
What the man said!  ;)

Offline retronio22

• Playmo Lover
« Reply #57 on: July 20, 2012, 14:21:40 »
Thanks so much for the info!And another question I have!The prison door can be removed in order to put a normal small wall?Is this building able to be transformed in a normal "strange" house and to put furniture in the ground floor,or it slides?

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #58 on: July 20, 2012, 14:39:16 »
I so wanted to build this set for other themes but the way Geobra made it it will be much more complicated than I need. If you used it for medieval you have to remove all the lab section or do something to conceal the windows etc..... It should have been either stecks or system x  :hissyfit:
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline tonguello

• Playmo Master
    • tonguello
« Reply #59 on: July 20, 2012, 17:07:41 »
Thanks so much for the info!And another question I have!The prison door can be removed in order to put a normal small wall?Is this building able to be transformed in a normal "strange" house and to put furniture in the ground floor,or it slides?

The door has hinges.
Yes you can replace it with a wall  :)
...“But waiting can’t be bad, for plastic men, as I have learnt, are made to wait when playing's done”...
Check my blog: www.funfanphotoys.tumblr.com