Author Topic: PDFs online at playmobil.com  (Read 40261 times)

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
Re: PDFs online at playmobil.com
« Reply #140 on: December 10, 2015, 18:56:19 »
Thanks, Tahra, the original link wouldn't work for me either.

Wouldn't work for anyone, execpt Heather - it's a local link, pointing to our own machine when we're developing a site... ;)

Offline sbblabotw

• Mistress of PlaymoDB
  • Playmo Addict
    • PlaymoDB ... the UNOFFICIAL online database for Playmobil® toys
« Reply #141 on: December 10, 2015, 19:42:58 »
PlaymoDB.org has catalogued over FIFTY-FIVE THOUSAND parts in more than 6100 sets. Come and visit to find any set or part numbers you need to know!

Offline sbblabotw

• Mistress of PlaymoDB
  • Playmo Addict
« Reply #142 on: December 11, 2015, 15:19:51 »
And the forestry sets, fairy waterfall take-along, and orange construction trucks just turned up. Proper link this time:

PlaymoDB List - New PDF's 2015-12-11

PDF count: 2115.
PlaymoDB.org has catalogued over FIFTY-FIVE THOUSAND parts in more than 6100 sets. Come and visit to find any set or part numbers you need to know!

Offline sbblabotw

• Mistress of PlaymoDB
  • Playmo Addict
« Reply #143 on: January 21, 2016, 17:38:15 »
There are now PDFs for the freaky fire-and-ice space sets. There are a lot of spare parts listed for these, so I daresay they're pretty much complete.

PlaymoDB List - New instruction PDFs available Jan 21, 2016

The plans for 5379 don't show a "not found" reply when searched for, but the link that turns up, is broken. I'll check back later.

PDF count: 2121.

Offline sbblabotw

• Mistress of PlaymoDB
  • Playmo Addict
« Reply #144 on: January 25, 2016, 17:25:18 »
Here are the plans for the Pony sets!

PlaymoDB List - Riding Stables Sets Released In 2016

Curiously, four of the larger sets have two set numbers shown on the plans, so I created sets for those other numbers. They're not on any official site. By virtue of using the same plans, the sets themselves must be identical - so why the different numbers, I wonder? Different packaging?

Anyway, the PDF count is up to 2134.

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #145 on: January 25, 2016, 18:36:54 »
I can't wait to get my hands on these ponies with all the decorations. They're absolutely perfect for a custom carousel! :love:
My playmobil zoo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-0grq9acog
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Offline sbblabotw

• Mistress of PlaymoDB
  • Playmo Addict
« Reply #146 on: January 25, 2016, 20:45:57 »
Curiouser and curiouser - there are MORE sets duplicated with 56xx numbers. The plans aren't searchable, but linking directly brings them up. If anyone sees these for sale, please fill us in.

PlaymoDB List - More Duplicated Sets Jan 2016

Offline GrahamB

• Playmo Master
    • Playmofanatic
« Reply #147 on: January 29, 2016, 17:56:55 »
Perhaps there are two versions for different markets, like 3137/5707 Viking sets (and many others). I know that's an obvious suggestion, but it might be the answer?
At that moment the ship suddenly stopped rocking and swaying, the engine pitch settled down to a gentle hum. 'Hey Ford.' said Zaphod, 'that sounds good. Have you worked out the controls on this boat?' 'No,' said Ford, 'I just stopped fiddling with them.' (With thanks to Douglas Adams)

Offline sbblabotw

• Mistress of PlaymoDB
  • Playmo Addict
« Reply #148 on: January 29, 2016, 19:56:41 »
Perhaps there are two versions for different markets, like 3137/5707 Viking sets (and many others). I know that's an obvious suggestion, but it might be the answer?
Since sets numbered 56xx seem to be usually US-only or some other regional distinction, that makes sense. Those two you mentioned, differed only via extra flashy stuff (in English only) on the box, so we will see eventually how these look.

Offline sbblabotw

• Mistress of PlaymoDB
  • Playmo Addict
« Reply #149 on: February 16, 2016, 11:55:45 »
PDFs for the police sets are online! Both German and international.

PlaymoDB List - New PDFs Available 2016 Feb 16

PDF count: 2159.