Author Topic: The Enchanted Forest  (Read 11695 times)

Offline playmovictorian

• Playmo Master
  • Happy Little Victorians
    • Playmovictorian
Re: The Enchanted Forest
« Reply #30 on: January 26, 2015, 16:39:45 »
What delightful & enchanted fairytale  :love: :love: :love:

I love all the wonderful little détails you put together !

Beautiful  :cloud9:
La, tout n'est qu'ordre et beaute, luxe, calme et volupte. L'Invitation au Voyage. Charles Baudelaire.1857.

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #31 on: December 15, 2018, 20:10:35 »
..such a lovely Diorama. Its given me some ideas for setting up my next diorama , the forest and the small village i will create with a steck outpost nearby ..... :wave:
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline Birdie

• Playmo Master
« Reply #32 on: April 17, 2019, 20:01:52 »
..such a lovely Diorama. Its given me some ideas for setting up my next diorama , the forest and the small village i will create with a steck outpost nearby ..... :wave:

Late reply, so my late reply to you won't matter much I suppose. Thanks Giorginetto!  ;D
Have you finished the dio you mention, can I find it on the forum here somewhere?

Offline Janilew

• Playmo Lover
« Reply #33 on: October 19, 2020, 07:41:04 »
Goodness gracious the detail!  :(o): :o It's rare that I find a fairytale-themed diorama and holy moley did this person deliver!

I bow to you madam!  :wow:

Offline Tarra Nova

• Playmo Pal
« Reply #34 on: October 23, 2020, 23:59:23 »
Severe foliage envy!  You make me want to be two-and-a-bit inches tall! You are magic!

Offline Ackie

• Playmo Fanatic
« Reply #35 on: November 02, 2020, 00:38:57 »
Wow. I really enjoyed looking though all the pictures of your The Enchanted Forest.
It doesn’t matter how big or small your Playmobil collection is, it’s what you do with it that matters.

Offline Birdie

• Playmo Master
« Reply #36 on: November 17, 2020, 11:19:11 »
Oh thank you so much for your kind comments  :) :hatoff:

Severe foliage envy!  You make me want to be two-and-a-bit inches tall! You are magic!

In the month leading up to this dio, I remember spending lots of time on eBay to try and find trees and foliage lots. I still feel like I haven't got enough of it  ;D

Offline PlaymoGuardian

• Playmo Fanatic
« Reply #37 on: February 13, 2021, 02:53:49 »
Your forest is blended so incredibly well. It has been difficult to find trees on eBay thus far and you not only have a LOT of them, but your mixture of them just fits so well together overall. Definitely sets a tone for the story and I just love the forest in general. Awesome.