Author Topic: Blacky is moving  (Read 3105 times)

Offline matchboxluc

• custom master
  • Playmo Lover
  • seventies lover
Blacky is moving
« on: October 31, 2006, 19:02:31 »
Hi,

I've photographed the contents of the sticker book I bought at Iserlohn and thought it would be nice to show them here (it is a story after all ;) ):

Blacky is moving

"Here we are, blacky! This is our new home!", grandpa said. He and the other members of the Blume family were dragging all kinds of things: pictures, plants, toys and furniture. Blacky noticed the beautilful house and was barking with excitement. Then he ran past everybody and onto the steps at the entrance. "And where will be my new room?" he asked to himself.

Pfeffer the cook and Lilly the housemaid were very busy in the kitchen. They had placed the table and chairs where they should be, they wiped the floor and put all the pots and pans on the shelves. They were just about to have a cup of tea, when Blacky came running through the door.
"Woof, woof", he barked: "Perhaps this is my new room."
"But where is my basket?" He looked around.
Oops! He bumped into Pfeffer. Cups and saucers were flying everywhere.
"Blacky!", yelled Lilly shocked.
"Get out!", Pfeffer shouted.
Blacky ran to the living room.

"This room is big and comfy. This must be mine!", Blacky thought and was looking for his dog basket.
He looked behind grandpas clock. He searched under the sofa. He looked behind the picture on the wall, but his basket was nowhere to be found.
Where was it then?
"I want to fly around the room a bit; I will find it somewhere", Blacky thought and took off.
Oh dear! He slipped onto the slick floor, he slided and knocked over the vase with his tail. It shattered on the floor.
"Look what you've done!" Lilly shouted, who just entered the room with the tea cart. "This is not your room!"

Blacky barged into the wintergarden, where mother was just laying the table and straightened the chairs.
"This room is light and sunny. It is defenitely mine", Blacky thought. "But where is my basket?"
He searched everywhere: behind the palm trees, under the table - still it was nowhere to be found.
"Jump! Jump! One, two, three!" shouted the parrot. And Blacky jumped... just when mother wanted to put the ice cake on the table.
"Oh no, Blacky, no!" she yelled and threw her arms in the air, as the ice cake fell onto the floor.
Blacky ran out in a flash and walked to the first floor.

Father was pushing and sliding the desk into position in the reading room. "My god, this is heavy!", he puffed and pulled it against the wall.
"That is perfect", praised grandpa from his seat. "Now I will place the bust of our beloved grandma Blume on top of it, so she can keep me company."
"I'll be your company!", Blacky barked. He jumped with a giant leap onto grandpas lap and knocked the newspaper out of his hands.
"Not here, Blacky!", said grandpa annoyed. "This is a reading room. Off with you! Find your own room", he grumped.

"My room has to be somewhere!, Blacky said to himself. "Where is my basket?"
He walked sadly into the childrens room. There were Polly and Peter stashing away their toys.
"The train can have its place next to the clothing shelf, the rocking horse at the window and the teddybear in the storybeds", Peter said.
"Me too!", Blacky thought. And with one leap he was on the bed. Hop! Hop! Hop! Blacky jumped onto the bed; the pillow, blanket and teddy flew through the air.
"No, Blacky! That is our bed and our room too!", Polly and Peter shouted.
Blacky ran out of the childrens room...

...and into the babyroom. There Nelly the nanny was just unpacking the babythings. She was neatly stacking diapers and clothing and placed a water bottle on the drawer chest. She had also tied balloons to the crib, so that the baby had something to look at. "Perhaps Nelly is preparing the room for me", Blacky thought and was immediately less sadly.
"Thank you!", Blacky barked and jumped at the nanny to lick her face, but he pushed her over. Clothes and diapers fell on the floor. "Blacky!", Nelly yelled. The baby began to cry.
Blacky ran into the basement.
"That wasn't my room after all.", He thought and walked outside.
"Everyone has a room, except me!"

Blacky lay on the terrace. They saw that he was unhappy. "Hey, Blacky, come and enjoy yourself!" Polly said. "We have a wonderful surprise for you!" Blacky blinked in awe. He couldn't believe his eyes. Before him in the sun stood a brand new dog house. "To our new house!, They all said.
"And to mine", Blacky barked happily. "I truly have the most beautiful room of all!"

THE END

This is the sticker sheet in the center of the book:

And this is the background for them (I had to flip the book, so there are 2 pictures):

phantasy is in the mind, realisation is in my hands!

Offline Richard

• Retired Playmobil
  • Wargamer
  • Playmo Master
    • Garden Wargaming
Re: Blacky is moving
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2006, 00:12:07 »

I had never seen this one before, Jean-Luc ...

Thank you very much for sharing!

All the best,
Richard