General > Report & Review

Playmobil 70348 zoo viewing platform

<< < (5/6) > >>

klickyklack:
The zookeeper crew are looking wonderful Eplay!  The unforms are really nice colours & that red panda logo is adorable. I assume there'll be lots of red pandas in the zoo too?

Eplay:
Oh yes. The ladies love to cuddle and play with the red panda’s.
I bought a couple on marktplaats so I thought I was getting the normal ones. But they all differ in colour and they smell a bit weird, so they must be discarded Wiltopia ones.

--- Quote from: tahra on September 08, 2022, 13:14:34 ---I do the opposite - I use figure frames and heads while drafting, and change them to the "permanent" ones when I am done (whenever possible). Exceptions for klickys that have heavily modified parts (like the Galactica ones), or if I anticipate.. issues.

Messing with done klickys is not common around here...

--- End quote ---

That is a good idea. I think I will do that once I have my zoo keeper army complete and I am content with them.

Tiermann:
Yes, those look like the Wiltopia coloring. Nice to have a number of them, though you rarely see more than 2 in an enclosure at a zoo.

Eplay:
Didn’t know that. ??? Did some reading and they are indeed solitary animals only pairing up when mating.
Today I bought 4 lemurs on sale. Did some reading but luckily they live in groups :lol:

GrahamB:

--- Quote from: Tiermann on September 10, 2022, 17:20:25 ---Yes, those look like the Wiltopia coloring. Nice to have a number of them, though you rarely see more than 2 in an enclosure at a zoo.

--- End quote ---

Of course, well-run zoos pander to their animals' every need.

*Budum tish*, as Macruran would add.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version