Author Topic: Kingdom Map: Knight Lore Chapter One Overview and reference  (Read 2108 times)

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
In the appropriate section my first chapter of Knight Lore Chronicles has started . Though i wanted to keep these stories separate on another  planet of Krull for the shake of the forum and my friends here i have decided to create associations with the Kingdoms map/world  as much  as possible. Therefore , i have started an intro for Chapter one where Wolf Knight ( King Cellaved of Ceragem)  will visit King Iseroth and Krull  once gain and during this time there will an attack of yellow dragons to Krull's forest defences that will get out of hand and escalate very quickly to a major conflict during which my key charatcer of Knigth Lore will stand out as a Lion guard trooper and get promoted to Knight status due to ( to be in teh stories ) . The battle will escalate  due to the political ambitions of the Dragon Barons who will lead the attack and his war mongering troop. This photostory includes yellow dragons but i am making no reference to Ithaca as i havent consulted angelo for my photostory  in detail , i can do the photostory with Panos but i think very difficult with others also, therefore to avoid any misundertsandings the wars /battles will be against the dragon alliance of Krull and if laters grangel is happy with the plot etc we can link this story to Ithaca somehow but thats to be discussed etc etc , Anyways , what is important to me is to create my photostories ( 12 chapters ) and i wil try and  link them as much as possible to the map here .... and the chapter 1 has alreay started with my intro ....
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight: