Author Topic: Novelmore the Series is Here  (Read 6039 times)

Offline Tiermann

• Playmo Master
  • Playmosaurus friendus
    • Animobil
Re: Novelmore the Series is Here
« Reply #40 on: December 22, 2021, 02:00:36 »
Yes, it's a well done series. I compliment them on the casting of the voice actors for the English language version. They all do a great job and really fit the characters. I also like the fact that there are strong female characters in this series that get a lot to do.

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
« Reply #41 on: December 22, 2021, 08:56:51 »
I love the series too :love:

Everything looks beautiful, and I would also love the peasants as real klickys.... we keep drooling over them :P

It would be awesome to get a proper dvd edition of this - and super 4, but they don't want the money, so we make do.

(didn't watch the last couple of eps - over the weekend, I suppose, we usually watch the new available ones every weekend)

Offline Pynedor

• Playmo Master
« Reply #42 on: December 22, 2021, 12:45:39 »
I compliment them on the casting of the voice actors for the English language version. They all do a great job and really fit the characters.

They do fit the characters really well. Sometimes the mixing of accents can be strange, but I suppose it can work in the setting.

I also like the fact that there are strong female characters in this series that get a lot to do.

Yes, that is nice! Hopefully Pyralia (who has one of the most powerful and useful abilities) and Faylinn continue to be featured. They haven't made appearances in the new plotline yet.
~Pynedor~