Author Topic: Adventure 6x6 4844  (Read 10834 times)

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
Re: Adventure 6x6 4844
« Reply #10 on: March 24, 2011, 05:06:13 »
Now to show the suspension in action

If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #11 on: March 24, 2011, 05:06:35 »

oops did you feel something
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #12 on: March 24, 2011, 05:06:54 »
Over all this was an excellent buy. The boys love it and it get used a lot. I was able to buy if for $20 and comparatively it was a very great bargain. I have yet to try it in water but with the rain every day I may need it for my own rescue.

If you have any inclination in buying this set TRU has a sale until 4/2/11 for 40% off bringing the final price to $20.

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
« Reply #13 on: March 24, 2011, 06:57:19 »
poor bikini girl :lol: :lol:

Thank you for this great review Ras! Very interesting suspension system! the klickies are indeed very weel designed!!!
Doubt i'll be getting this but you never know  ;)

Offline Saskia

• Playmo Fanatic
« Reply #14 on: March 24, 2011, 08:54:00 »
Really nice review. It is a very nice set indeed. I've had it around for a while now and must admit that I haven't done anything with it yet as I was re-aranging my Playmobil room.

I've never thought of using an antenna to place the decals, but maybe it's something I'll try next time (especially with the smaller ones).

Offline playmofire

• Klicky Firemeister
  • Playmo Guru
    • Copt Hewick Volunteer Fire Brigade - probably the world's smallest fire brigade!
« Reply #15 on: March 24, 2011, 09:13:01 »
Nice review of an interesting set, Ras.  One for the custom fire brigade clan I suspect.
“Today well-lived makes every yesterday a day of happiness to remember and every tomorrow a vision of hope.”

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #16 on: March 24, 2011, 12:56:54 »
We've had this for a while and it is a great set. Thanks for the detailed and amusing review! Poor bikini girl, indeed.  :( Your comments on the box art had me laughing, because it's so true! And very good point about how the ramp storage could have been better. It would be really cool if it was the way you said.
My playmobil zoo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-0grq9acog
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #17 on: March 24, 2011, 15:28:18 »
I've never thought of using an antenna to place the decals, but maybe it's something I'll try next time (especially with the smaller ones).

I usually use a clean fine point razor blade but I was too lazy to get up, climb down the ladder in the barn and then find it. The antenna worked fine enough but I prefer the blade

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #18 on: March 24, 2011, 15:30:53 »
  One for the custom fire brigade clan I suspect.

Yes I was surprised that our resident rescue collectors have not customized this set yet. It seems it would make a great military or rescue vehicle.

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #19 on: March 24, 2011, 15:35:02 »
poor bikini girl :lol: :lol:

Poor bikini girl, indeed.  :(

It was the jealous co-pilot, she forced the steering wheel to swerve and purposefully hit the blond walking in the middle of the jungle.