Author Topic: 5919 Soldiers Fort and Small Pirate Ship  (Read 20113 times)

Offline cheng

• Playmo Master
Re: 5919 Soldiers Fort and Small Pirate Ship
« Reply #30 on: September 08, 2011, 01:07:28 »
....... provided of course that you have some other use for 1000 pairs of red pants :)

is it only me who has got any use for legs with bright red boots? (I cant make any napoleonic drummers because I have no drums, even then how many drummers can one have when his napoleonic armies are very small  :P )

I hope its ok to ask this here instead of starting another thread;
"what do you do with, say 10 pairs of PM legs wearing bright red boots?"

Offline WarriorOfToys

• Wargaming Fanatic
  • Playmo Master
    • Come check out my Playmobil movies!
« Reply #31 on: September 08, 2011, 03:54:22 »
That was a question I myself was trying to figure out earlier today.
Since I chose instead to do something different,
You may safely assume I did not come up with anything I liked... ::)

However, if you are not limited to the Napoleonic theme,
Make a unit of knights. ;D
Steck is BACK! <:>

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
« Reply #32 on: September 08, 2011, 04:41:42 »
"what do you do with, say 10 pairs of PM legs wearing bright red boots?"

i really have no idea... i dont like, appart from the one and only pair of legs thats is whita and the boots are red and that specific pair of legs matches a king klicky...

Offline WarriorOfToys

• Wargaming Fanatic
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #33 on: September 08, 2011, 04:53:35 »
Sorry Panos, I don't mean to bug you,
But I am afraid my reply a while back got mixed up and you didn't read it.
I had asked if this set was new,
but after looking for it on Playmobil and not finding it,
do I assume it is not? ???

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
« Reply #34 on: September 08, 2011, 04:57:44 »
Sorry Panos, I don't mean to bug you,
But I am afraid my reply a while back got mixed up and you didn't read it.
I had asked if this set was new,
but after looking for it on Playmobil and not finding it,
do I assume it is not? ???

You did? I cant find it  :-\ maybe I got up too early  :lol:
Its a new set yes, and there is a suspition that its an exclusive for the Athens Funpark, but I am not 100% sure.

Offline WarriorOfToys

• Wargaming Fanatic
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #35 on: September 08, 2011, 05:10:17 »
Great News!!! :D :D :D
That might mean I could get old French soldiers from DS!

Offline Bolingbroke

• Playmo Master
« Reply #36 on: September 08, 2011, 07:21:23 »
64?  :o :o :o thats too much! I wonder how much playmobil hellas will be selling it in the following weeks to come

---edit---

on second thought, around 20 euros for the stage coach and 40 for the carry along is no that bad  :-\

Not when you could get them from ebay for 40 euro the two of them, postage included! I always used to think that Malta was as cheap as Germany when it came to PM, but not anymore. There's been a price hike in the last year or so, and now prices are more on a par with the rest of continental Europe (France, Belgium etc).
"Company, villanous company, hath been the spoil of me."

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
« Reply #37 on: September 08, 2011, 07:53:07 »
Not when you could get them from ebay for 40 euro the two of them, postage included! I always used to think that Malta was as cheap as Germany when it came to PM, but not anymore. There's been a price hike in the last year or so, and now prices are more on a par with the rest of continental Europe (France, Belgium etc).

Yes I got that deal from ebay too, thre or so months ago. thank goodness for the sensibility of some sellers.
So you are saying that its the same price for products nowadays for all products throughout Europe...

Offline Bolingbroke

• Playmo Master
« Reply #38 on: September 08, 2011, 08:30:27 »
Yes I got that deal from ebay too, thre or so months ago. thank goodness for the sensibility of some sellers.
So you are saying that its the same price for products nowadays for all products throughout Europe...

It's not the same - prices may vary from country to country and withing the same country according to the shop ... but I don't see that much of a difference anymore. Specials in Malta were still selling for 2 euro (sometimes 1.99) until very very recently, whereas theyve been selling for 2 50 in Belgium for quite a while. Now theyre 2.25 I think from Malta. Or maybe they just went crazy with the western stuff. I don't know. Id really like to send them an email but theres only a generic address on the website. Id like to ask them why Malta doesnt have a dedicated PM website for example ... I mean even POLAND has one for crying out loud!
"Company, villanous company, hath been the spoil of me."

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
« Reply #39 on: September 08, 2011, 08:33:58 »
It's not the same - prices may vary from country to country and withing the same country according to the shop ... but I don't see that much of a difference anymore. Specials in Malta were still selling for 2 euro (sometimes 1.99) until very very recently, whereas theyve been selling for 2 50 in Belgium for quite a while. Now theyre 2.25 I think from Malta. Or maybe they just went crazy with the western stuff. I don't know. Id really like to send them an email but theres only a generic address on the website. Id like to ask them why Malta doesnt have a dedicated PM website for example ... I mean even POLAND has one for crying out loud!

I see. There are variations depending on import tax, vat etc too... so its only logical for variation of the prices... tou can find specials here for anything between 1.99 and 2.65  :-\