Author Topic: Playmobil PLUS catalogue 2022  (Read 23763 times)

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
Re: Playmobil PLUS catalogue 2022
« Reply #110 on: January 16, 2022, 04:55:17 »
I don't pay much attention to the truck sets so I thought you were saying the picture in your post was the lowboy trailer unit but you were showing what you felt should have been in that set. Confusion resolved. :elf:

Yes I realized I was confusing

Sorry
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline GrahamB

• Playmo Master
    • Playmofanatic
« Reply #111 on: January 16, 2022, 09:46:50 »
Digital version of the catalogue is online: http://playmobil.a.bigcontent.io/v1/static/PLUS_UK_2022

Thank you bml!

Is it just me, or is the Plus selection a bit *meh* this year (apart from the Victorian sets and Circus and Western stuff)?
At that moment the ship suddenly stopped rocking and swaying, the engine pitch settled down to a gentle hum. 'Hey Ford.' said Zaphod, 'that sounds good. Have you worked out the controls on this boat?' 'No,' said Ford, 'I just stopped fiddling with them.' (With thanks to Douglas Adams)

Offline playmofire

• Klicky Firemeister
  • Playmo Guru
    • Copt Hewick Volunteer Fire Brigade - probably the world's smallest fire brigade!
« Reply #112 on: January 16, 2022, 10:10:35 »
I find it peculiar that Geobra chose that particular truck. In the states it’s called a “low boy” used for moving extremely heavy, large or tall equipment. In this case the load is a converted shipping container. I really like the shipping concept as there are so many possibilities but a different truck is more suited for the job .

This truck

This is the picture I was referring to and to which I assumed you were referring. 

Your other, later, post does, indeed, show a PM low loader, as we call them in the UK.
“Today well-lived makes every yesterday a day of happiness to remember and every tomorrow a vision of hope.”

Offline bml87

• Mayor of Deadwood
  • Playmo Addict
  • Collecting Western and animal themes.
« Reply #113 on: January 16, 2022, 11:02:42 »
I feel like watching a documentary on Discovery Channel :D

I bought the new truck 3 times last Friday and I was really lucky! The Benelux team forgot to exclude it from the 22% discount deal! Got mine for € 31,19 / each ;D. Despite, they noticed as well, the price is again € 39,99 / each.
Boris from Belgium - My collection - My dioramas:  Western Town II & North American forest

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #114 on: January 16, 2022, 15:30:14 »
Thank you bml!

Is it just me, or is the Plus selection a bit *meh* this year (apart from the Victorian sets and Circus and Western stuff)?

Hmmm, apart from all the good stuff isn’t everything “meh” ?  :P

The re-colored western and circus, and the re-issued Victorian to me this is one of the best plus years in a while . Also would all the animals be in there or the regular catalog ?
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline Pynedor

• Playmo Master
« Reply #115 on: January 16, 2022, 17:23:18 »

I'm with you there. There are essentially no new sets for the themes that I'm interested in (mostly Medieval, historical, and fantasy). Some of them, like the Viking sets, are still excellent though.
~Pynedor~

Offline bml87

• Mayor of Deadwood
  • Playmo Addict
  • Collecting Western and animal themes.
« Reply #116 on: January 25, 2022, 20:43:59 »
Our friend Playdalai from Amclicks released information about some extra PLUS sets that will be released in the second half of 2022:

Boxed (!) sets:
- 70941 : House for 'My city'
- 70953 : Medieval dungeon
- 70954 : Medieval bakery
- 70957 : Yellow medieval house

Sets in bags:
- 1025 : Bakery furniture
- 1026 : Baby store furniture
- 1027 : Furniture for home from 'My city'
- 1028 : Furniture for office
Boris from Belgium - My collection - My dioramas:  Western Town II & North American forest

Offline Oliver

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #117 on: January 25, 2022, 20:54:09 »
Thanks for the update!

I'm hoping the Bakery will be a version of 3441, because the wall with the hinged shop opening hasn't been available for ages and gives a nice bit of variety. I wonder if the dungeon will offer any new parts in terms of torture devices?!

I'm slightly confused by 70941, since the 'regular' townhouse 70014 is still in the line-up

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #118 on: January 25, 2022, 22:31:30 »
Hoorays, more great sets !

Thanks for the update

Please have a stretching table type furniture with lots of chains   

Offline Pynedor

• Playmo Master
« Reply #119 on: January 25, 2022, 23:42:10 »
A boxed dungeon set could be quite a good one!

I'm interested in the yellow house and bakery too. <*)
~Pynedor~