Author Topic: In honor of NASA's Mars landing today, here are some new playmospace pics  (Read 1291 times)

Offline AgeOwns

• Playmo Fanatic
  • @MillionairePb
    • MillionairePlayboy.com
Apparently you can follow along with the landing scheduled for 12:55 PST today.
Can't wait to see some new Mars pics later!

I had a hard time finding it, but I finally got red kinetic sand for my Mars surface pics.

« Last Edit: February 18, 2021, 16:00:53 by AgeOwns »

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
Beautiful pics, as always, AgeOwns..

Offline Macruran

• desperate but not serious
  • Playmo Master
  • Hiya!
    • my incomplete collection spreadsheet
Awesome pix! Excellent lighting work  :easterhop: :bloom: :cheerlead:
"We like things in little." - G. Stein  
 :roman:

Offline Tiermann

• Playmo Master
  • Playmosaurus friendus
    • Animobil
Wonderful photos! It's a great theme, and wonderful that it is still available here when there are actual Mars things going on.

Offline AgeOwns

• Playmo Fanatic
  • @MillionairePb
    • MillionairePlayboy.com
I had wanted the Mars base for quite some time, but it was pretty expensive for something I don't have room to display :)
But then I found it at WalMart, and the box was beat up very badly, so it was discounted to $60. The box was really in bad shape, but no holes, so I knew all the pieces were still inside.

Offline GrahamB

• Playmo Master
    • Playmofanatic
That's the sort of bargain I love, Andy! Though mostly in the shops round here (not that we can go to them at the moment) it's full price stock of a very limited range of PM, or reduced price stock of an even more limited - and quite lame - range. But I did get the Mars sets at reduced price on eBay. As Tiermann said, its quite unusual for PM sets to coincide with real life events or fashions.

Back on topic: wonderful pics, great idea to use kinetic sand Andy!

At that moment the ship suddenly stopped rocking and swaying, the engine pitch settled down to a gentle hum. 'Hey Ford.' said Zaphod, 'that sounds good. Have you worked out the controls on this boat?' 'No,' said Ford, 'I just stopped fiddling with them.' (With thanks to Douglas Adams)

Offline Ackie

• Playmo Fanatic
I’m just totally loving the pictures of your Playmobil NASA Spacemen exploring Mars. and the pictures of their Mars base. Marstastic pictures ;).
It doesn’t matter how big or small your Playmobil collection is, it’s what you do with it that matters.

Offline AgeOwns

• Playmo Fanatic
  • @MillionairePb
    • MillionairePlayboy.com
Thanks everyone!