Author Topic: Equipment carrier in police car 4259  (Read 1951 times)

Offline playmofire

• Klicky Firemeister
  • Playmo Guru
    • Copt Hewick Volunteer Fire Brigade - probably the world's smallest fire brigade!
Equipment carrier in police car 4259
« on: November 23, 2008, 19:40:43 »
Could anyone provide me with the measurements of the equipment carrier in the rear of the new police car, please.  A photo of it from above or a scan would also be helpful.

Many thanks.
“Today well-lived makes every yesterday a day of happiness to remember and every tomorrow a vision of hope.”

Offline CountBogro

• desperate poet
  • Playmo Master
Re: Equipment carrier in police car 4259
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2008, 11:16:55 »
If you're willing to wait, then I can tell you in a few weeks time. Tristan is getting it as a Sinterklaas present on the 5th of December ...

Bogro
... and then dusk came and brought despair.

Offline playmofire

• Klicky Firemeister
  • Playmo Guru
    • Copt Hewick Volunteer Fire Brigade - probably the world's smallest fire brigade!
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2008, 13:34:15 »
If you're willing to wait, then I can tell you in a few weeks time. Tristan is getting it as a Sinterklaas present on the 5th of December ...

Bogro

Give me the measurements now, or I tell the kid!  ;D

Seriously, that would be OK.   :)
“Today well-lived makes every yesterday a day of happiness to remember and every tomorrow a vision of hope.”

Offline Little Jo

• Tool Master
  • Playmo Master
    • Little Jo's PlaymoWorld
« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2008, 07:24:53 »
Dimension are at the base 60 x 60 x 15 mm (width, length, height at bottom) respectively with the edge at top (including the handles) 63.5 x 60 x 15 mm.

Offline playmofire

• Klicky Firemeister
  • Playmo Guru
« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2008, 07:57:20 »
Thank you, Jochen.  Now I can see how useful the spaces are for the equipment I plan to put in my Notarzt unit.