Author Topic: 5555 Candy stall  (Read 3392 times)

Offline leefert

• Playmo Master
Re: 5555 Candy stall
« Reply #10 on: May 02, 2014, 18:41:03 »
Wow!  I can't wait for these sets to be available here in the US (wonder if TRU will buy them early like they did with the dragons). 

Thanks for the review!
I'm glad that I'm not the only one :)

Offline DrDalek6

• Playmo Master
    • BTCV Mini Carbon Army
« Reply #11 on: May 03, 2014, 16:51:39 »
I saw photos of this on Facebook and thought it looked really good a nice colourful bold design on all the ice creams and signs so it's great to see a really good review of this set. I like the fact that it's got a good selection the cups seem well designed and I really like the ice cream snacks as well, I remember having toffee apples when I was a kid many years ago they alway tasted very good last year I spotted some chocolate covered apples at a quite reasonable price so I had to treat myself to one, anyway I also like the figures they all look good and I think the shirt desing on the kids are particuarly good especially the little boy  :)

Offline Tiermann

• Playmo Master
  • Playmosaurus friendus
    • Animobil
« Reply #12 on: May 04, 2014, 06:47:42 »
That's a great looking set and very useful for a number of settings. I definitely will be wanting at least one or two of them. I know you weren't really happy with all the stickers, but it's actually a really good thing. It means you can scan the sticker sheet and make your own. So the set can be converted to other uses easily - like a gift stand for the zoo, or just ice cream, or just drinks etc.

Offline sunflower

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #13 on: May 07, 2014, 07:23:47 »
Thank you for all your kind comments!

Tiermann you have a good point. I never thought of that, but it sounds like fun to create your own stall. Thank you.
life in plastic it's fantastic

Offline Niek

• Playmo Pal
« Reply #14 on: June 12, 2014, 13:03:30 »
I bought the set this week and I'm in love with the drinking cups and the cute juice maker.
A really nice set that will fit into a lot of themes. I'm not a big fan of the other pieces of the theme, like the ferries wheel.

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #15 on: June 13, 2014, 13:36:11 »
Thanks for the review of a must have set for us. Don't want to look too closely at your review as we want to "be surprised" this theme is very festive looking

Leefert, Almost the whole theme is at TRU in the US
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline leefert

• Playmo Master
« Reply #16 on: June 13, 2014, 23:14:04 »
Leefert, Almost the whole theme is at TRU in the US

I had to go to a second TRU to find this one (the other one didn't have all of the theme out).  I must say I love this set with all of the accessories.  I'm happier to spend $19.99 on it than I was to spend 21.99 on that train

Offline Raven

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #17 on: June 22, 2014, 19:35:41 »
I absolutely love this set.  I'm not too keen on the appearance of the klickies, but the actual stall makes up for it.  The candy apples are so realistically shiny; the drinks dispenser is wonderful; the drinks with straws are cute; the cash register is lovely; and the way everything fits together so snugly in a line is perfect - I can move the stall around without anything falling off or over.

And I love the bin, too.  I'd like more of these.  So good for the outdoors.  And a nice size too:

Have a good time, make life cheerful and bright, dance if you want to, sing if you can, play as long as you live and leave the world with a smile - Lemuel K. Washburn

Offline tonguello

• Playmo Master
    • tonguello
« Reply #18 on: July 28, 2014, 19:02:45 »
I got this set and I LOVE IT!!
I agree; the amount of stickers is brutal! But after all they look great! Also agree that the boy looks odd with that skin color but also the short sleeve t-shirt over a long sleeves one ... that makes the arms look weird... the kid is completely off.  :-\

Anyway: the cups with straw, the ice creams, the juicer, the apples  (I never saw PM red apples, do they exist?) everything make this set  worth every cent!
 :love:
« Last Edit: July 28, 2014, 21:21:10 by tonguello »
...“But waiting can’t be bad, for plastic men, as I have learnt, are made to wait when playing's done”...
Check my blog: www.funfanphotoys.tumblr.com

Offline leefert

• Playmo Master
« Reply #19 on: July 28, 2014, 19:33:32 »

Anyway: the cups with straw, the ice creams, the juicer, the apples  (I never saw PM red apples, do they exist?) everything make this set  worth every cent!
 :love:

I thought they did in one of the Supersets but I could be wrong
« Last Edit: July 28, 2014, 21:21:26 by tonguello »