Author Topic: WHY DO WE LIKE PF ???  (Read 1804 times)

Offline Richard

• Retired Playmobil
  • Wargamer
  • Playmo Master
    • Garden Wargaming
WHY DO WE LIKE PF ???
« on: June 09, 2006, 12:28:29 »
Hello, Fellow Members ...

I didn't know exactly where to put this thread (maybe one of our moderators can help me out). But, I thought that it was a subject that we might want to discuss ... :)

After wading through all the silliness and nonsense on some of the other forums, I realized that I really loved coming "home" to Playmofriends.

Playmofriends is a group of bright, witty and knowledgeable collectors of varied interests who really seem to care about helping each other with our Playmobil hobby !!!  And, that's cool !!!

So, that's why I like PF !!!

All the best and thanks for making this a fantastic and wonderful forum,
Richard

BTW, WHY DO YOU LIKE PF ?

« Last Edit: June 09, 2006, 14:29:28 by Richard »

Offline hoppatussa

• Southern Belle @ heart
  • Playmo Fanatic
Re: WHY DO WE LIKE PF ???
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2006, 15:39:58 »
PF has the greatest collection of customizers.  It is always fun to see everyones creations.  (it also seems like there are a lot of talented photographers on this forum as well).   8-)

Offline Tim_w

• This and That
  • Playmo Addict
Re: WHY DO WE LIKE PF ???
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2006, 18:01:30 »
Hello Richard

I think you just about summed it up !! All our members are a very friendly bunch of people who are passionate about their hobby. There is also a very good mix of different tallents and interests and members are allways more than willing to help out.
All in all Playmofriends is a great place and i am proud to be a part of it. Thank you Sylvia for all your hard work !!

Kindest Regards  Tim

(28/5/03/850)