Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Report & Review / Re: 70923 Porsche
« Last post by Rasputin on Today at 01:53:34 »
Yes, now that you mentioned “sale”

All these were 35-40% off on Amazon
Well, from those, but not that one, I think. Doesn't that one have red or blue torso? But one of his friends, yes.

Oh, doh! yes! wrong colour trousers.. 8340?

Those printed torsos are amazing :love:    Do they happen to have keychain heads?  Many keychains have the logo printed...

When I saw the logo on their backs, the keychain head was the first thing I checked for (I kind of expected to see it too)

Hairs.. I DO hope you mean the black "medieval hair" (appeared with the sets along the merry men's feast), and not THAT hair (the blonde one) :P

:lol: yes, I did mean the straight "medieval hair".  It's such a nice style! 

I actually am very fond of that hair  :lol: It possibly stems from my childhood when it was more or less the only non-standard hair

I don't dislike it, I used some of the black & brown versions of it on some customs I made in the last week, & love it for them.
Welcome! / Re: Hello from Milan, Italy!
« Last post by Eplay on August 09, 2022, 23:24:50 »
Welcome from the Netherlands!
Nice to hear you still have the sets from your youth.  :)
How-To / Re: Custom Shield Decals
« Last post by Pynedor on August 09, 2022, 21:31:42 »
yes, i'm plannig to do a set of knights but with Lego Knights Heraldry  :P

Ha! I'd like to see those. The dragon you used is one of the best. I like the blue version too. :)

Being my first test so i'm using the thinnest paper available from Dunder Mifflin which i believe was 60 gr

:lol: I see.
« Last post by Pynedor on August 09, 2022, 21:28:47 »
Welcome! :)
What is this??? / Re: Klickys with glitter / sparkly torsos & silver clad guy
« Last post by tahra on August 09, 2022, 20:39:24 »
I actually am very fond of that hair  :lol: It possibly stems from my childhood when it was more or less the only non-standard hair

:o
Direct Service/Parts Queries / Help! I tossed the Knight Rider sticker sheet...
« Last post by AgeOwns on August 09, 2022, 19:02:00 »
Can you scan in the Knight Rider sticker sheet? In my excitement, I neglected to stick on the headlight stickers. And then I recycled the sheet. I know, I know!
Can you help?

Thank you!
Brainstorming For Playmobil / Re: UK narrow boat AKA river boat
« Last post by GrahamB on August 09, 2022, 18:32:18 »
You definitely get the best British industrial heritage, 'Up North.' Mind you, "Murder on the East Lancashire Railway" was not a title which grabbed Agatha Christie's imagination, was it?
« Last post by GrahamB on August 09, 2022, 18:22:57 »
Welcome from me, also in the UK. Thanks for sharing your PM journey so far, its great to hear how a new generation will soon be enjoying this toy!
What is this??? / Re: Klickys with glitter / sparkly torsos & silver clad guy
« Last post by Oliver on August 09, 2022, 16:15:05 »
Hairs.. I DO hope you mean the black "medieval hair" (appeared with the sets along the merry men's feast), and not THAT hair (the blonde one) :P
(then again, I could get you a few dozens if it was THAT hair - kindergarten language rule prevents me from sharing the name..)

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10