Author Topic: 5919 Soldiers Fort and Small Pirate Ship  (Read 20103 times)

Offline Ds dad

• Playmo Fanatic
Re: 5919 Soldiers Fort and Small Pirate Ship
« Reply #10 on: September 07, 2011, 13:23:45 »
Thanks for the review Panos. The fort is also included in a TRU exclusive here so the whole thing is repeats (except for the colors of the gunboat).

5782 - Pirate's Hideout

Offline Bolingbroke

• Playmo Master
« Reply #11 on: September 07, 2011, 13:53:51 »
How much does it cost?

When all is said and done, 6 klickies, a building and a boat (plus a decent amount of parts) is quite reasonable. Especially keeping in mind that the new island/ship only comes with 3/4 klickies and costs so much.

(for 90 euro+ i would expect a lot more klickies/accessories!)
"Company, villanous company, hath been the spoil of me."

Offline Ds dad

• Playmo Fanatic
« Reply #12 on: September 07, 2011, 14:16:14 »
According to Panos it cost 50 Euros. Panos, I need a closer look at the Green Dragon Knight army I see in the background. . .

Offline WarriorOfToys

• Wargaming Fanatic
  • Playmo Master
    • Come check out my Playmobil movies!
« Reply #13 on: September 07, 2011, 14:28:29 »
WOW! WOW! WOW!!! Please tell me this is a new set! :D
I don't care for the whole set... I have one of the forts... it is as bad as it looks. :doh:
But the French soldiers and captain would be sooooo useful! :o
Thanks for the review, I do like the klickies for it. ;D
Steck is BACK! <:>

Offline Bolingbroke

• Playmo Master
« Reply #14 on: September 07, 2011, 14:41:11 »
According to Panos it cost 50 Euros. Panos, I need a closer look at the Green Dragon Knight army I see in the background. . .

It cost him 50 euro I think. If its a US product it probably costs less.

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
« Reply #15 on: September 07, 2011, 14:47:15 »
Do you think you can remove the skull?

nope! I tried removing a pattern from another sail, and although i did fade, it was not removed at all  :( But hey, when the time comes I can order the parts from ds to make this ship a 5140  ;D

Thanks for the review Panos. The fort is also included in a TRU exclusive here so the whole thing is repeats (except for the colors of the gunboat).

5782 - Pirate's Hideout

hm... no wonder it looked familiar...

Panos, I need a closer look at the Green Dragon Knight army I see in the background. . .

All in good time  ;)

And yes the set costs 50 euros, which is too much I think for what's in the box... then again just a 4444 costed 20 euros so it might be an alright price... Playmobil are so expensive in Greece  :(

Offline Bolingbroke

• Playmo Master
« Reply #16 on: September 07, 2011, 14:50:49 »
Not only in GReece. I did tell you in here that the Western Takealong + the new stagecoach cost me around 64 euro from PM Malta  :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
« Reply #17 on: September 07, 2011, 14:53:01 »
Unfortunately, that has been going on for YEARS. When the viking theme came out I bought everything (duh). I remember when I got to the ship, most guys were FREAKIN REPEATS! It's plain stupid, IMO.

And I'm not talking because we had bought add ons, no.. they were repeats within the CURRENT THEME.

Same with some guys that appear a bunch of times... That fat wolf knight (not you Panos!)/bandit being one of them.

Gods, can you imagine having the possibilities they have, and come up with the same guys over and over again? (or some others that I think must have been made by a color blind 10 year old, but that's something else).

Yes tahra, what they did with the vikings was aweful... some were used in other sets too... being pirates or medieval folk  :-\ and that fat wolf knight warlord was turned into a fat red dragon guard  :( I tried many variations with all of them, especially the vikings, but its hard to customise new ones because of their colour

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
« Reply #18 on: September 07, 2011, 14:54:16 »
Not only in GReece. I did tell you in here that the Western Takealong + the new stagecoach cost me around 64 euro from PM Malta  :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\

64?  :o :o :o thats too much! I wonder how much playmobil hellas will be selling it in the following weeks to come

---edit---

on second thought, around 20 euros for the stage coach and 40 for the carry along is no that bad  :-\
« Last Edit: September 07, 2011, 15:00:28 by Wolf Knight »

Offline Bolingbroke

• Playmo Master
« Reply #19 on: September 07, 2011, 15:01:50 »
Yes tahra, what they did with the vikings was aweful... some were used in other sets too... being pirates or medieval folk  :-\ and that fat wolf knight warlord was turned into a fat red dragon guard  :( I tried many variations with all of them, especially the vikings, but its hard to customise new ones because of their colour

It's a bummer - it's true. But with the vikings etc at least they DID swap some accessories around: a different hat here, a different cape there. In the 90s - we call it the golden age of PM - it was even worse. You got two IDENTICAL fleur de lys soldiers in two different sets, and there were other examples!