Author Topic: 5995 Fairy Carry Case Set  (Read 2626 times)

Offline Tiermann

• Playmo Master
  • Playmosaurus friendus
    • Animobil
5995 Fairy Carry Case Set
« on: November 28, 2013, 20:24:21 »
This set is one of the carry case series of sets. It is fairy themed with a single female fairy along with an older style unicorn, baby unicorn, two rabbits, butterfly, dragonfly and various plants and accessories.

Offline Tiermann

• Playmo Master
  • Playmosaurus friendus
    • Animobil
Re: 5995 Fairy Carry Case Set
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2013, 20:26:01 »
Here it is with the cardboard off and opened up.

As you can see it's a very pink box with no partitions in it. There are few different bags and it's full enough that even Tahra would probably approve.

Offline Tiermann

• Playmo Master
  • Playmosaurus friendus
    • Animobil
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2013, 20:33:12 »
Here are the contents all laid out.

It has quite a few flowers, more than there are little places to put them. The shrubbery is partly in purple which looks nice. The green base is a light green color and in a larger size with two holes. The fairy we have seen before, so nothing new there. The wings clip into a system x hole on the back of the torso. The klicky has dark pink hair with a hole on top. The set includes a pin that fits the hole in the shape of dark green leaves with a pin for a flower or butterfly on it. There is also a crown included in the set that fits into the same hole in the hair. The staff is the one first appearing in the stone age series, here in light green. There is a floral leaf thing that fits with the flower stems for the top, and a large bow that attaches nicely. She also has the small hand basket. For animals there is the light pink clear butterfly and the blue dragonfly. The baby unicorn has been released before, but the adult unicorn is unique to this set. Also unique to this set are the two rabbits. They are the more recent type in the two poses all in white. Previous versions of this white rabbit have had red eyes, these have white eyes. There is a third version of them with black eyes from the purple Pegasus set.

Offline Tiermann

• Playmo Master
  • Playmosaurus friendus
    • Animobil
« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2013, 20:37:34 »
Here it is all set up

This set was released in France last year, and suddenly appeared in the US Playmobil online shop a month or two ago. Since it has 3 unique animal variations in it I was very happy that it showed up at last. Overall I think this is one of the better carry sets. It has a nice variety of items that make a full scene when it's all set up. Something that doesn't usually happen with the carry sets. The only thing that might improve it would have been a second klicky, perhaps one of the child fairies. It fits nicely with the current fairy and princess themes they have ongoing, and would make a great additional present at holiday time.
Thanks for reading my review

Online Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2013, 05:24:15 »
Nice review, I like all the plants this set comes with. The colors are  maybe useful for an alien diorama or prehistoric. I still think geobra needs to make plant colors in fall reds and deep oranges, even mixed together

What are the unique variations in the animals? The clear butterfly or the dragon fly thing?
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline Wesley Myers

• Playmo Master
« Reply #5 on: November 29, 2013, 06:07:07 »
It's a very nice set.  My daughters would love it.  Heck, I would love it.

Offline Tiermann

• Playmo Master
  • Playmosaurus friendus
    • Animobil
« Reply #6 on: November 30, 2013, 01:42:37 »
The unique variations are the adult unicorn and the rabbits.

Offline Wesley Myers

• Playmo Master
« Reply #7 on: November 30, 2013, 06:34:45 »
Indigo in Canada has this, if someone doesn't want to order online.  It is $12.59.

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
« Reply #8 on: December 01, 2013, 18:56:05 »
AGH, I didn't know the animals are unique! (and yes, looks full enough ;) )

Thanks Tiermann - ordered!

Offline Georgeag1972

• Playmo Master
« Reply #9 on: December 02, 2013, 10:26:11 »
A very nice set for my daughters!! Thanks for the review Tim.

George.
  Your passion, is inspiration for us!!!!