Author Topic: US Co-op Fi?ures Series 7  (Read 5792 times)

Offline Tiermann

• Playmo Master
  • Playmosaurus friendus
    • Animobil
US Co-op Fi?ures Series 7
« on: July 29, 2014, 18:34:29 »
Time to start the next co-op thread. Please let me know if you would like a full set of the series 7. Prices have been pretty stable so I would expect about the same again this time. I've already ordered three cases. Please add your name to the list.

Tiermann
Baron Marshall

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
Re: US Co-op Fi?ures Series 7
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2014, 19:59:50 »
When do you need to know for sure? I need to hold off a bit to see if I'm going to be able to afford it, but if I can, I want in.
My playmobil zoo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-0grq9acog
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2014, 20:29:32 »

Tiermann
Baron Marshall
Rasputin x2

Tim could you please let me know what I was supposed to send you? The 2 gardeners, the blue or green water pump and ??

I need to send tahras, playmotos, yours, and a few more boxes out. My wife will do as I never have time when the post office is open. I work from 7 am to 8 pm   ::)
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline Tiermann

• Playmo Master
  • Playmosaurus friendus
    • Animobil
« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2014, 00:24:04 »
There's no hurry I think. I don't expect to have them in hand until late August or early September based on last year, so there is at least a month. Just thought it was a good time now that we have seen the review from Tahra.

Rasputin, the 2 gardeners, the blue or green water pump and your Steck castle pieces (don't you remember that part?)  ;D Actually we had talked about the lawn mower but it is hard to get so don't worry about it. One more something would be good. An item for the Viking's Garden Center project would be cool, that's what the gardeners are for. Surprise me.

Offline Tiermann

• Playmo Master
  • Playmosaurus friendus
    • Animobil
« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2014, 22:13:57 »
Tiermann
Baron Marshall
Rasputin x2
Ronastoo

Offline sysliana

• Playmo Enthusiast
« Reply #5 on: August 04, 2014, 10:06:23 »
Ive never done this before but Id really like in on it if you could explain what to do and how to pay you and when and stuff. Im tired of trying to feely up the bags and crap getting all the different ones we need lol..

Offline Tiermann

• Playmo Master
  • Playmosaurus friendus
    • Animobil
« Reply #6 on: August 05, 2014, 17:42:41 »
Well what happens is that I add your name the the list like this:

Tiermann
Baron Marshall
Rasputin x2
Ronastoo
sysliana

Then when they actually arrive I will need to get your mailing address and I will let you know how much it will be for the full set plus shipping. You can then pay me via PayPal or mail a check if you are in the US. After I have opened and sorted all the figures to make complete sets I will send them out, usually this happens pretty quickly and I don't expect payment until ready to ship.
Does this answer all your questions for now?

Offline sysliana

• Playmo Enthusiast
« Reply #7 on: August 05, 2014, 21:08:21 »
Yes. Sounds like a plan. Thanks. :)

Is there a way to get full sets of other previous series besides Ebay? Do their full sets run pretty reasonable? They want around 75.00 for just the girls or just the boys which seems expensive.

Thanks for any input :)

Sysli

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #8 on: August 06, 2014, 12:34:10 »
I think we're in, Tim. (Chris just got a new job.)

Tiermann
Baron Marshall
Rasputin x2
Ronastoo
sysliana
bonniebeth
My playmobil zoo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-0grq9acog
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Offline MimmaBlue

• Playmo Fanatic
« Reply #9 on: August 10, 2014, 21:33:04 »
I'm in again please!

Thanks again for organising.  :)