Author Topic: Help with display 30ft X 40ft  (Read 10647 times)

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
Re: Help with display 30ft X 40ft
« Reply #20 on: August 31, 2012, 15:27:52 »
Anna has forwarded the request on to someone at PlaymoUSA.

I think you should just do whatever you want, it's Playmobil after all and that itself is the theme.

Keep in mind you have to haul all that stuff in and then clean it up and haul it back out. Do you have space at the new house to set at least part of it up ahead of time to work out issues?

thank you Tim for calling Anna

No I have no place secure that I could set up a 1200sq.ft.. I will just have to set it up on the fly.
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #21 on: September 02, 2012, 18:42:57 »
I look forward to see all this , i totally love playmobil trains and cant wait to see your set up. I really like the wetsern train as it has really cool wagons but the victorian trains sounds and look awesome too I must say and more ' classico'  ;D ;D ;D
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #22 on: September 03, 2012, 05:47:14 »
i pulled out some tubs of stecks to build a bridge.

If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #23 on: September 03, 2012, 05:48:54 »
the idea is to have a working suspension bridge that allow ships to pass under.

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #24 on: September 03, 2012, 05:50:52 »
I actually had a day off of all duties so I spent time building, sometimes with helpers.

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #25 on: September 03, 2012, 05:55:00 »
then the other day I went to a landscape supply dealer and picked up some samples. A dark & a light wood dust, and 1/4 inch rough rock.

Today after the bridge I tested the materials to cover the concrete floor of the hall. The dark will cover all the areas. The light will be all wagon, horse, people trails. The rock will be for the train. I need to find some Mylar for the water.

Online tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
« Reply #26 on: September 03, 2012, 07:11:55 »
Wow... that bridge looks GREAT! It's gorgeous!

Offline Georgeag1972

• Playmo Master
« Reply #27 on: September 03, 2012, 08:07:13 »
Wow!!!! The bridge is amazing, :omg: too much steck parts for that. Great collection, well done.
Many thanks for sharing.

George.
  Your passion, is inspiration for us!!!!

Offline Birdie

• Playmo Master
« Reply #28 on: September 03, 2012, 08:16:43 »
Ha!  :o  :o Can't stop looking at it, it looks a-maaa-zing!!!
And so life-like, probably due to the rope aswell.

And the materials for the floor are perfect  :)

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
« Reply #29 on: September 03, 2012, 08:43:25 »
Magnificent work, Ras!!!! Really great work!!!
 So does the bridge function? I mean can you actually lift the two sides for the ships to go under?
Sure there is pleanty of space for a ship to go through without raising the bridge, but it would be so awesome if you could actually lift the sides too.