Author Topic: 3283 Alien Prison Pod  (Read 14741 times)

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
Re: 3283 Alien Prison Pod
« Reply #40 on: May 05, 2010, 05:21:26 »
Here here!
I too would love to see a huge Stormtrooper army!!! If Playmobil were to produce those... :love:
My excuse would have to be,
"I tried not to, but I just couldn't leave the store without them! It's like they had a tractor beam!" 8}

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: That was a good one WoT  :)9 :)9 :)9

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #41 on: May 05, 2010, 07:07:56 »
I am a huge star wars fanatic, I love the han solo stormtrooper. So cool!! :clap:  I collected star wars figures for a good twelve years until I started collecting playmobil.  Now I regret buying the 100th iteration of vader or luke when I could have been buying the western saloon.   :'(  :'(

..but you can always sell the Star wars and buy Klickies  ;D
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
« Reply #42 on: May 05, 2010, 07:32:54 »
..but you can always sell the Star wars and buy Klickies  ;D

Even better...keepo the stormtroopers and have your medieval playmobil knights do battle with them.... 8} 8} 8} 8}

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #43 on: May 05, 2010, 07:51:14 »
Even better...keepo the stormtroopers and have your medieval playmobil knights do battle with them.... 8} 8} 8} 8}

The stormtroopers wouldnt stand a chance against the magic and might of playmobil mediaval. They look mean but they always lose anyways ...  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline Bill Blackhurst

• Playmo Master
« Reply #44 on: May 05, 2010, 13:19:36 »
The stormtroopers wouldnt stand a chance against the magic and might of playmobil mediaval. They look mean but they always lose anyways ...  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D

The old, good 0) versus evil >:D :evilplan: stigma! Playmobil is all good :love:!
  Forget about all of the other stuff,....all we need is the reintroduction of the 3526 Fire Engine!

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #45 on: May 05, 2010, 13:37:42 »
The old, good 0) versus evil >:D :evilplan: stigma! Playmobil is all good :love:!

Not recently , Bill in my opinion  :( :( :(. The latest themes have various angry/ evil faces , something i think that contradicts the very philosophy and ethos of the playmoibl toy line and totally totally wrong in my opinion. The day i see playmobil machine guns, AK47s will be a sad day and I am afriad not very far from now. I prefer what playmobil lines were like up till the early 00s.....

Offline Bill Blackhurst

• Playmo Master
« Reply #46 on: May 05, 2010, 13:45:28 »
Not recently , Bill in my opinion  :( :( :(. The latest themes have various angry/ evil faces , something i think that contradicts the very philosophy and ethos of the playmoibl toy line and totally totally wrong in my opinion. The day i see playmobil machine guns, AK47s will be a sad day and I am afriad not very far from now. I prefer what playmobil lines were like up till the early 00s.....

I fear that the tide is changing in that regards with the new Secret Agent theme sets 4845,4846,4844,4843, & 4842, Giorginetto! You may be correct that PM may be trying to capture a more aggressive theme toy market mirrowing LEGO, Mighty Worlds, Hasbro, etc. :hmm:!
  Forget about all of the other stuff,....all we need is the reintroduction of the 3526 Fire Engine!

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
« Reply #47 on: May 05, 2010, 13:56:55 »
I fear that the tide is changing in that regards with the new Secret Agent theme sets 4845,4846,4844,4843, & 4842, Giorginetto! You may be correct that PM may be trying to capture a more aggressive theme toy market mirrowing LEGO, Mighty Worlds, Hasbro, etc. :hmm:!

I saw a few of these agents too Bill...horrible horrible sets.... a sad case, as Giorginetto points out, indeed ....its all in the antagonism between companies i'm afraid....

Offline Bill Blackhurst

• Playmo Master
« Reply #48 on: May 05, 2010, 15:04:38 »
Very true! I remember reading an article years ago explaining the Playmobil Philosophy about no futuristic space aliens, dinosaurs, large planes, violent based themes, & am surprised to see each subject diminishing to the point there will be no subject considered taboo for Playmobil's original ethics!

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #49 on: May 05, 2010, 18:53:17 »
Very true! I remember reading an article years ago explaining the Playmobil Philosophy about no futuristic space aliens, dinosaurs, large planes, violent based themes, & am surprised to see each subject diminishing to the point there will be no subject considered taboo for Playmobil's original ethics!

..and as with everything else these Playmobil ethics will eventually fade away and be replaced by completely new ones as the future market trends and customers demands set.. but this change happens with everything and its the old playmobil fans only , as me who has been buying playmobil since the 70s, that will be bitter  and no one else.. Ahhh , and the creator of it all Mr Hans Beck ...   I  would rather see  Playmobil  stop making toys all together than completely divert from its original ethos and design  and eventually change the klickies completely .. some of them are not smiling anymore !!!!!.. after all ( and thats  a personal view ) i have quite a few already and call me old fashioned , call me silly etc etc , i dont like at all the new castle designs etc so i will just post some boring comments in here and like a crumpy old man keep mentioning how great the steck and the old 70s and 80s sets have been .. but form time to time i might throw in some semi decent customs and collection pictures ....  Ole !!!!!  Steck for ever and nothing else  ... 0)