Author Topic: Post glitch?  (Read 2117 times)

Offline PlaymoGuardian

• Playmo Fanatic
Post glitch?
« on: March 06, 2021, 23:59:41 »
Hello to whom it may concern, I just noticed yesterday (so I don’t know how long it’s been happening) that when I post a reply my post count remains stuck at 79. This is not a big deal or problem so no rush in finding a solution, but I thought a moderator might like to know if there is an issue. I have no idea the length of time this has been occurring. I’m only certain it’s been 79 for at least a few posts because my OCD doesn’t find 79 to be an appealing number, and apparently that is where I’m stuck. It’s really quite laughable, especially if you don’t have OCD ; ) ...anyway, that is all.

Offline PlaymoGuardian

• Playmo Fanatic
Re: Post glitch?
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2021, 00:03:57 »
Of course, the moment I post this, the number changed to 80. So, that is bizarre considering I watched the number stay at 79 through multiple posts, and now it updated by one just for the sake of a bizarre form of irony. I don’t even understand how that makes sense since I literally watched it stay at 79 for multiple posts, so for it to only update by 1 just compounds my confusion. Either way I suppose this topic is equally irrelevant and confounding...

Offline Sylvia

• Administrator
  • Playmo Master
    • Just For Kl!cks
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2021, 00:16:40 »
Posts in the Playmo-free Zone boards are not counted in your tally, so that might be why you were “stuck” for a little while.  ;)

Offline PlaymoGuardian

• Playmo Fanatic
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2021, 00:44:50 »
Perhaps that is a great explanation! I don’t recall for certain if that’s where I was posting when it seemed to happen, but sounds good to me! Thanks!

Offline Macruran

• desperate but not serious
  • Playmo Master
  • Hiya!
    • my incomplete collection spreadsheet
« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2021, 01:45:50 »
Yes that's it, it's come up before. And 79 is an awesome number, at least I recall that year being good, maybe that was even the year I got my first klicky (the McDonalds sheriff)  O0 :bunny:
"We like things in little." - G. Stein  
 :roman: