Author Topic: Klicky Anatomy: Brief rant/overview of body types  (Read 3834 times)

Offline PMatt

• Playmo Lover
Re: Klicky Anatomy: Brief rant/overview of body types
« Reply #10 on: November 22, 2020, 20:55:07 »
Thanks for the review, Tahra! I have disassembled but a couple speedo klickies, so the gendered arms took me by surprise.

Truth be told, I don't dislike them – they work well in certain contexts – though I wouldn't mind if they weren't mostly barefoot.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2020, 09:19:02 by PlaymoCollector »

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
« Reply #11 on: November 23, 2020, 15:39:35 »
I have disassembled but a couple speedo klickies, so the gendered arms took me by surprise.

>:(  I will NEVER get over that!

Truth be told, I don't dislike them – they work well in certain contexts – though I wouldn't mind if they weren't mostly barefoot.

Well, they do work well for naked klickys, or in tight clotes... And you are right, the worse thing about them is being barefoot... or worse, in their freaking socks! It's ridiculos, imo.

They would be AWESOME in sandals... the woman in the greek sets has ballet shoes, I believe...  ::)

Offline Ismene

• Playmo Master
« Reply #12 on: February 27, 2022, 08:16:13 »
Any thoughts on the new princess klickies? https://www.playmobil.us/music-room/70452.html#imageMain2

They look like a speedo variant.

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
« Reply #13 on: February 27, 2022, 09:35:07 »
Any thoughts on the new princess klickies? https://www.playmobil.us/music-room/70452.html#imageMain2

They look like a speedo variant.

They are speedos, yes - nothing new but a weird leg mold... Didn't figure how to take the feet off yet.. and that "belt" is lousy too..

We are not overly fond of those legs.

Those big skirts though... those are BEAUTIFUL!!  :love: :love:

Offline Ismene

• Playmo Master
« Reply #14 on: February 27, 2022, 09:48:48 »
I suppose they are an improvement on the unbendable speedo dresses, although they look almost rectangular from the front.

Offline Pynedor

• Playmo Master
« Reply #15 on: February 27, 2022, 18:23:08 »
Those pieces do look a bit strange, but the ability to move the legs is nice. Perhaps one of the actual belt pieces would fit over the space nicely, but some of them might interfere with movement.
~Pynedor~