General > What is this???

Klicky Anatomy: Brief rant/overview of body types

(1/4) > >>

tahra:
Well...

Last weekend I took a closer look at the odd body types...

Klicky Anatomy: Brief rant/overview of body types (direct link on playkingdoms)

Macruran:

--- Quote ---Then, the speedos. Though they are pretty nice for beach klickys, they are somewhat lacking as anything else.
--- End quote ---

I think the speedoes wouldn't look too shabby as gladiators.  :roman:

StJohn:
Thanks for this! I shall not proceed beyond your first picture – for me speedos are definitively the border case, beyond that it just gets too freakish. And speedos themselves already are kind of weird: they only work as naked adults*, so in my collection it is basically only the Figures Boys 10 Nubian who is allowed in, but then in numbers. :loco:

Just one remark: speedo girl arms work with regular klickies, and the other way around – right?

* And remember that it is supposed to be so that Klickies are children acting as adults! (head:body proportions, etc.) The beauty of this concept was entirely lost when the new body types were introduced.

tahra:

--- Quote from: Macruran on November 17, 2020, 23:58:56 ---I think the speedoes wouldn't look too shabby as gladiators.  :roman:

--- End quote ---

They don't - as naked klickys.. that is mostly what I meant... Though for me, they'd need shoes... and we STILL don't have roman sandals for speedos... because.. WHAT!?  SO freaking OBVIOUS!

--- Quote from: StJohn on November 18, 2020, 02:18:20 ---Just one remark: speedo girl arms work with regular klickies, and the other way around – right?

--- End quote ---

No.  I wish!

GrahamB:
That's a very useful review, tara. Thanks.
I'm glad your KekoKrak still works. Mine got less effective after only about 10 gos. Not worth what I paid for it.
With the speedo arms, are left and right arms the same? Same question for Spirit arms.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version