Author Topic: Head with odd extra piece inside & hat that fits onto it.  (Read 2422 times)

Offline PMatt

• Playmo Lover
Re: Head with odd extra piece inside & hat that fits onto it.
« Reply #10 on: February 09, 2020, 20:59:43 »
I'm afraid I have no insight to offer on the matter. Maybe someone more experienced with vintage and off-brands parts might be able to chime in with useful info?

Anyway, the way Yul looks immediately grew on me, it's a distinct and unique look!

Offline GrahamB

• Playmo Master
    • Playmofanatic
« Reply #11 on: February 10, 2020, 08:00:21 »
Has the hat got a hole in the top where a keychain was screwed in? I think the head is definitely a keychain head, but the hat may be from another brand, IMO.
At that moment the ship suddenly stopped rocking and swaying, the engine pitch settled down to a gentle hum. 'Hey Ford.' said Zaphod, 'that sounds good. Have you worked out the controls on this boat?' 'No,' said Ford, 'I just stopped fiddling with them.' (With thanks to Douglas Adams)

Offline klickyklack

• Playmo Lover
    • klickyklack (IG)
« Reply #12 on: February 10, 2020, 16:01:07 »
Has the hat got a hole in the top where a keychain was screwed in? I think the head is definitely a keychain head, but the hat may be from another brand, IMO.

Thanks Graham, no hole in Yul's hat (if so I would have clicked about it being a keychain) but  I think you're right.  Looking at the keychains guys it looks like he's a 1978 policeman without his bits & pieces.