Author Topic: New stuff 2019  (Read 20607 times)

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
Re: New stuff 2019
« Reply #150 on: February 18, 2019, 10:45:24 »
Are those burritos in the food truck set? I thought I saw them in one of the other pics but haven't been able to find it again. Most of the pics just show the hamburgers.
My playmobil zoo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-0grq9acog
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Offline Klickteryx

• Playmo Master
« Reply #151 on: February 18, 2019, 11:44:44 »
Are those burritos in the food truck set? I thought I saw them in one of the other pics but haven't been able to find it again. Most of the pics just show the hamburgers.
Either that or really old newspapers. What with the baby bottle though? Is that meant to be a sauce bottle?

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #152 on: February 18, 2019, 13:11:35 »
Either that or really old newspapers. What with the baby bottle though? Is that meant to be a sauce bottle?

How about really old burritos with colustorum sauce .... mmmm good authentic street food

If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #153 on: February 18, 2019, 15:28:41 »
What with the baby bottle though? Is that meant to be a sauce bottle?

Yeah, I guess so. A little hard to think of it as anything but a baby bottle though.
My playmobil zoo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-0grq9acog
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Offline bml87

• Mayor of Deadwood
  • Playmo Addict
  • Collecting Western and animal themes.
« Reply #154 on: February 18, 2019, 17:39:24 »
Not sure if images of the Movie Sets´contents are floating around (I try to avoid social media and FB in particular as much as possible), so here are a few backbox-pics.
(Sadly the pics weren´t large and also I had to shrink them to upload them here.)

Hereby the link to the source of the pictures you mentioned: https://www.meinspielzeug.ch/marke/playmobil/the-movie/

:sherlock:
Boris from Belgium - My collection - My dioramas:  Western Town II & North American forest

Offline bml87

• Mayor of Deadwood
  • Playmo Addict
  • Collecting Western and animal themes.
« Reply #155 on: February 18, 2019, 17:57:53 »

(who was the idiot that thought we need a huge useless NEU on top of the klickys?! SPECIAL HELL!!!)

In the link I posted above this post, you can watch it - on a desktop or laptop or anything that is bigger than a smartphone - with the "NEU" not covering the corner of the pictures.
Boris from Belgium - My collection - My dioramas:  Western Town II & North American forest

Offline Klickteryx

• Playmo Master
« Reply #156 on: February 18, 2019, 19:28:25 »
How about really old burritos with colustorum sauce .... mmmm good authentic street food

Yeah, I'm not putting anything in my mouth that begins with colusto...

Offline Redmao

• Playmo Lover
  • Playmo adventurer
« Reply #157 on: February 18, 2019, 19:50:01 »
I'm surprised that the viking from the movie isn't sporting the Spartan muscular arms.
Did they ever reused those arms?

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
« Reply #158 on: February 18, 2019, 20:52:07 »
Hereby the link to the source of the pictures you mentioned: https://www.meinspielzeug.ch/marke/playmobil/the-movie/

:sherlock:

Thank you!

(though in the wide sets, I see the stupid sticker on top.. save as sorted that ;) )

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #159 on: February 18, 2019, 23:00:08 »
Yeah, I'm not putting anything in my mouth that begins with colusto...

Too late, you already did as a baby
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays: