Author Topic: The lady's not for bending  (Read 3743 times)

Offline GrahamB

• Playmo Master
    • Playmofanatic
Re: The lady's not for bending
« Reply #10 on: December 16, 2013, 18:01:18 »
Sorry, Rasputin, the sparkles are in the plastic (they are visible on the inside as well as the outside of the dress), so he/she is stuck with them. I don't have the other fairies, so I don't know if they are the same...
At that moment the ship suddenly stopped rocking and swaying, the engine pitch settled down to a gentle hum. 'Hey Ford.' said Zaphod, 'that sounds good. Have you worked out the controls on this boat?' 'No,' said Ford, 'I just stopped fiddling with them.' (With thanks to Douglas Adams)

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
« Reply #11 on: December 16, 2013, 18:39:44 »
Well, the first I popped was green..

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #12 on: December 17, 2013, 01:29:30 »
Well, the first I popped was green..

w/sparkles?
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
« Reply #13 on: December 17, 2013, 09:11:41 »
w/sparkles?

Don't think so - there's a pic on the link above (to the RIGHT place in the PROCESS!)

Offline Hadoque

• Capitaine de la "Licorne"
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #14 on: December 18, 2013, 11:43:25 »
Male torsos with these skirts can indeed lead to beautiful customs  8-) , but ... KLICKIES NOT ABLE TO BEND OVER OR SIT IS SACRILAGE!!  :hissyfit: (which was first introduced some years ago with the soccer-klickies, now that horrible mutation is spreading)

Resistance is futile, you will be boarded!

Offline Rhalius

• Playmo Master
« Reply #15 on: December 18, 2013, 13:48:01 »
It's a silly restriction yes, personly I rather not have such clickies who can't sit down.

Why is this even needed? do they find the clickies their hips too wide otherwise? It just doesnt have a purpose.

Offline GrahamB

• Playmo Master
    • Playmofanatic
« Reply #16 on: December 18, 2013, 14:02:34 »
...which was first introduced some years ago with the soccer-klickies...

I didn't know that, Hadoque. It's only the case with the kicking klickies I think? Never had any of these  and nothing would induce me to buy them (isn't soccer great? 8}).
At that moment the ship suddenly stopped rocking and swaying, the engine pitch settled down to a gentle hum. 'Hey Ford.' said Zaphod, 'that sounds good. Have you worked out the controls on this boat?' 'No,' said Ford, 'I just stopped fiddling with them.' (With thanks to Douglas Adams)

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #17 on: December 19, 2013, 16:59:24 »
Not a proper klicky if you ask me !!!  :hmm: :hmm: :hmm:
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #18 on: December 21, 2013, 23:31:36 »
Works great as a sarong on the male figure I think - would look good on tropical island settings.

I agree, that looks like it could be a great custom.
My playmobil zoo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-0grq9acog
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Offline cheng

• Playmo Master
« Reply #19 on: December 22, 2013, 02:13:44 »
I didnt customise trench coats because i feared moving farther and farther away from our basic klikies 1but if geobra keeps expanding its range of standing-only klickies ....very soon the fundamental or uniqueness of klickies will be blurred....i might as well resume playing with those "Toy Story green soldiers" ..... so whos to say geobra wont make klickies with bended knees or elbows one day?? At least the playability might justify this....instead of just making klicky-sized barbie dolls for those pink mansions....hmmmmmmm anyway dont want to spoil our xmas mood:1 :sleigh: