Author Topic: New stuff 2019  (Read 20673 times)

Offline Craig659

• Playmo Enthusiast
Re: New stuff 2019
« Reply #10 on: January 24, 2019, 18:41:51 »
Thank you!
Craig569

Offline Tiermann

• Playmo Master
  • Playmosaurus friendus
    • Animobil
« Reply #11 on: January 24, 2019, 18:45:36 »
New dollhouse also, and a transport theme
There are only 12 to a series of the Movie figures so only the equivalent of 1 extra series for the year. New shields, and many returning parts some of which I even want.

Offline Hadoque

• Capitaine de la "Licorne"
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #12 on: January 24, 2019, 18:55:48 »
70069 Playmobil The Movie Studio Surprise Pouches 1 - 29.99 CAD
70070 Playmobil The Movie Studio Surprise Pouches 1 - 12.99 CAD

So the Movie Figures will come in blind bags, like the "normal" Surprise Figures?
Darn, then that means buying at steep ebay-prices to get the (multiple) ones you want or letting imprison yourself at night in your local toystore(s) to feelsearch all those additional surprise bags to find the right ones ...

Problem is... if 2 series per year was too much... imagine FOUR.  :-\

Indeed...
« Last Edit: January 24, 2019, 19:01:04 by Hadoque »

Resistance is futile, you will be boarded!

Offline leefert

• Playmo Master
« Reply #13 on: January 24, 2019, 19:29:15 »
I'm actually kind of excited over the Playmobil Movie sets- which I didn't think that I would be.  They look better than the Super 4 stuff
I'm glad that I'm not the only one :)

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
« Reply #14 on: January 24, 2019, 22:15:11 »
I just spotted the new calf and cow in the advent calendar 70189!

:o  I hadn't noticed - thanks :)  Can't figure out the one on the left (fight for the magic stones?), but there's a wolf, and a dragon?? I avoid advent calendars as much as possible, so much packaging!

There are only 12 to a series of the Movie figures so only the equivalent of 1 extra series for the year.

My sister mentioned that too.. You know.. there are three kinds of people - the ones that can count, and the ones who can't.  ::) :-[

Somehow my wallet doesn't seem very reassured with that.

So the Movie Figures will come in blind bags, like the "normal" Surprise Figures?

Another point my sister raised - these are not FIGURES, in the sense that they are meant to pop, are they?  Not that it really makes much difference to us...

At least, if they are normal klickys - they all seem to be, no speedos, no weirdos.. well.. there's the robot..

And.. what's with the stickers? WANT.  :-[

Offline bml87

• Mayor of Deadwood
  • Playmo Addict
  • Collecting Western and animal themes.
« Reply #15 on: January 25, 2019, 11:23:58 »
Update on klickywelt! There will be a new Knights theme, but mixed with magical elements. Don't expect historical accurate parts ;-)
Boris from Belgium - My collection - My dioramas:  Western Town II & North American forest

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
« Reply #16 on: January 25, 2019, 11:36:08 »
Update on klickywelt! There will be a new Knights theme, but mixed with magical elements. Don't expect historical accurate parts ;-)

Thanks for the heads up (byw, my wallet hates you too  :P )

Those "buildings" are probably system WHY, so.. whatever. But the klickys seem ripe with potential!  :love:

Offline kenc

• Playmo Lover
« Reply #17 on: January 25, 2019, 13:02:51 »
I saw the pics on klickywelt, and I don't need hi res pics to see they entirely ruined the knights theme. The promo text says that the knights theme has been in Children's bedrooms for 45 years and that this year, the knights theme is the most spectacular of all time. Well, the people at Georba who announce this type of bragging marketing nonsense clearly don't know a thing about the Playmobil knights theme when you see the designs of these Fisher Price castles. Waste of time, waste of money, I stay in the second hand and DS market.

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
« Reply #18 on: January 25, 2019, 13:07:54 »
I saw the pics on klickywelt, and I don't need hi res pics to see they entirely ruined the knights theme. The promo text says that the knights theme has been in Children's bedrooms for 45 years and that this year, the knights theme is the most spectacular of all time. Well, the people at Georba who announce this type of bragging marketing nonsense clearly don't know a thing about the Playmobil knights theme when you see the designs of these Fisher Price castles. Waste of time, waste of money, I stay in the second hand and DS market.

I agree the new system WHY castles (and buildings) are completely lame compared to steck or even system X.. However, I do like the klickys and stuff - though, then again, I do change most. Regardless, this is far from the golden 3666 batch of medieval, probably the best so far, as an "unchanged" and ready to play from the box - IMO, of course.

What really bothers me is the way they mean to brutalize boys and stupify girls. I find it stupid, insulting (to boys, girls AND playmobil), and sad.

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
« Reply #19 on: January 25, 2019, 13:17:44 »
Ah.. but...

The new hospital stuff... is that a fat doctor with a black guy with green... shorts? Can't see, but they both look promising...

From the house.. the fat grandfather looks good.. and is that a GREY audiobook hair on the woman (grandmother?) with the baby?   :love:

Also, the living room includes a pup and his/her bed, which I find AWESOME, for the principle of the thing.

I am still loving that house.  :-\ Not sure if I should join my wallet's prayers (to all known and just made up new gods!) that it's system WHY. Looks expensive. And not very.. workable, even if system X.

Feel like getting that red fridge and finding a CocaCola sticker for it :)

I wonder if/when proper pics/pdf of these will be released? For us to gawk at properly. Not that I won't gawk at these (well, MORE at these), but...  :P