Author Topic: 2015 New hair parts in Super 4 sets  (Read 8910 times)

Offline GrahamB

• Playmo Master
    • Playmofanatic
2015 New hair parts in Super 4 sets
« on: March 06, 2015, 15:20:53 »
The 16 Super 4 sets (love them or hate them!) contain 21 klickies, according to the PM promotional pictures currently available. The sets are due for release this Autumn and until then we will not know exactly what they contain, so what follows is somewhat speculative, based mainly on the pictures. There seem to be 15 new hair types, 7 'non-removable' (like the hair found on child klickies) and 8 (on 9 klickies) removable. 5 klickies have existing hair types. Here are screenshots of the heads of all 21 klickies:

It has been confirmed by Geobra that 'Alex' and 'Ruby' have hair which can be removed, but 'Twinkle' and 'Gene' have hair which is part of their head and cannot be removed and this is also true for the other fairies in the series (which I assume means those in 6688 and 6689). Looking at the pictures, I have assumed that the two bald figures (in 6690 and 6698) and the knight in 6695 all have moulded-on hair.

It is hard to tell in some cases, but that leaves 9 figures with new hair (2 klickies have the same one). The 6691 figure might have an existing hair type, its hard to tell from the picture.

In addition to the 8 new hair pieces, there is one new beard (in 4798/6693). The king in 6695 seems to have a grey version of one of the 'prehistoric man' beards. I have assumed the bald guy in 6698 will have non-removable moustache/sideburns but who knows? In the picture they look to have been made from craft foam and stuck on!

We will have to wait and see what the actual figures are like, but some Maltese sellers have already been offering for sale some of the hair for Super4 figures. Tahra flagged this up last August here when she showed us the black hair of Alex in 6695. Interestingly, the blond hair of the same style hasn't appeared in any set yet- was this just a prototype/dry run?
At that moment the ship suddenly stopped rocking and swaying, the engine pitch settled down to a gentle hum. 'Hey Ford.' said Zaphod, 'that sounds good. Have you worked out the controls on this boat?' 'No,' said Ford, 'I just stopped fiddling with them.' (With thanks to Douglas Adams)

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
Re: 2015 New hair parts in Super 4 sets
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2015, 15:53:38 »
Thanks for gathrering all of those :)

It worries me..  that non-removable hair. Not only it makes it a LOT less useful, but... I wonder if will interfere with popping as well. NOT good.

Besides, the new body types. I hate the idea beforehand. But I CAN change my mind when I actually have them. Though I am STILL not over the idiotic different arms.  >:(

As to the hair in blonde - no idea. I THINK it is probably forthcoming, but that is just a personal opinion, based on... well.. nothing, really  :P

Offline Rhalius

• Playmo Master
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2015, 17:01:28 »
I'll just skip the theme all together. It just feels like its not playmobil and more a similar brand of the same scale.. its just too much apart for my taste.

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2015, 15:43:51 »
Well thank you for compiling all the hair styles of the new series. First non-customizable buildings now non-customizable klickies.....stop the joy kills geobra

I am looking forward to the 4798/6693 and 6697 wigs, Malta sellers stock up please.
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline cheng

• Playmo Master
« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2015, 15:57:12 »
thanks for sharing your findings, Graham B, and very well laid out ;)
well, at least I wont wait for nothing....continue making a few more Japanese baldies of my own :-\

Offline GrahamB

• Playmo Master
    • Playmofanatic
« Reply #5 on: March 08, 2015, 17:19:58 »
I am looking forward to the 4798/6693 and 6697 wigs,

Me too! The Sharkbeard is nice too. I wonder why they haven't shown up with Maltese sellers yet, when the 6695 style appeared last August?

well, at least I wont wait for nothing....continue making a few more Japanese baldies of my own :-\

The bald heads may yet turn out to be customisable, cheng- we will have to wait and see!
At that moment the ship suddenly stopped rocking and swaying, the engine pitch settled down to a gentle hum. 'Hey Ford.' said Zaphod, 'that sounds good. Have you worked out the controls on this boat?' 'No,' said Ford, 'I just stopped fiddling with them.' (With thanks to Douglas Adams)

Offline GrahamB

• Playmo Master
    • Playmofanatic

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
« Reply #7 on: June 01, 2015, 21:10:35 »
I got the king (PROCESS) and the bad guy's hair (just missing his head)..

But THOSE torsos you just linked to are AMAZING :love:

I wanna know how the fixed hairtypes are like and the new bodies (dread).

Offline GrahamB

• Playmo Master
    • Playmofanatic
« Reply #8 on: June 02, 2015, 06:41:27 »
It looks like a new style of clip-on breastplate, no?

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
« Reply #9 on: June 02, 2015, 07:23:54 »
It looks like a new style of clip-on breastplate, no?

Those ebay torsos? No, they are regular klickys.. but the printing is GORGEOUS! :love: :love:

(the fixed hair looks nice too... as long as they are poppable, because non-poppable klickys is NOT a good thing)