Creative > Dioramas & Buildings

Museum/Studyroom Victorian House.

(1/8) > >>

Nightlioness:
One of the aesthetics I love is that of a natural history museum and studyroom. I had made a little room from foamboard before, but in the end I didn't liked it and soon it became a storage place for nice items but with no motivation to actually display them. My room has this carpet, a barrier which seems to hold my Playmobil together. I had room to fill on tat carpet, so I decided to buy the small Victorian house and decorate this into a little museum/studyroom vibe thing...

I only just began with this project a week ago and already looks good. I changed the wallpaper to colors/patterns of my liking. (By placing new paper onto the already cut out Playmobil paper it came with.) I left the attic paperless because of several reasons and began putting in some furniture.

Now I'm new to Playmobil furniture and I'm still looking around which ones I could add. Any tips or recommendations are highly appreciated! Same with items, things, etc.

Here are a few photos:

Birdie:
You're right, it already looks amazing  :cloud9: Where is that carpet from? Did you make it? It is perfect in that study!

Nightlioness:

--- Quote from: Birdie on October 10, 2023, 20:29:02 ---You're right, it already looks amazing  :cloud9: Where is that carpet from? Did you make it? It is perfect in that study!

--- End quote ---

Thank you!!
The carpet is a miniature for dollhouse use. However, it is also perfect for Playmobil use as well  :love:
It has the perfect size and pattern  :heart:

playmovictorian:
Beautiful  :love:

I love it and it is perfect to showcase the rarest specimen of your collection  :)

Cannot wait to see more of it !

Birdie:

--- Quote from: Nightlioness on October 10, 2023, 20:50:04 ---Thank you!!
The carpet is a miniature for dollhouse use. However, it is also perfect for Playmobil use as well  :love:
It has the perfect size and pattern  :heart:

--- End quote ---

What a gorgeous find  :love:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version