General > Collector's Corner

Evolution of bml87’s collection

<< < (2/38) > >>

bml87:

--- Quote from: GrahamB on December 31, 2017, 10:12:37 ---Such dedication! But well worth it, those Roncalli Circus sets are lovely.

--- End quote ---

Well, if I count everything together I saved about 110 euros! My train ticket was 26 euros, so in total I still saved 84 euros! That was worth a 6h (in total) trip! I can’t wait to build my next diorama, but that will be in two or three months I guess. I’m still adding more details to my Western diorama and I’m waiting for the little amount of new Western  klickies that will be released in January and February.

bml87:
Today I received my (small) DS order, since I mentioned that the old DS was still online (in Belgium), I didn’t hesitate and ordered the next animals;

The buffalos I’m going to use in a diorama about the native Americans and the cows are for a Alpine / Forrest diorama:

To my own surprise I have the buffalo in two colours now, the more darker one was added in a second hand Zoo I bought 2 years ago. I always thought that the lighter one, was the rare colour:

Macruran:
I love the buffaloes's faces. They look like they're about to speak.  :indian:

bml87:
Alright! Today I received another DS order; 3 native Americans and parts I had to order via the after sale service. Normally I will receive the remaining parts of my order on next Monday. So, expect some new pictures for my Western diorama  :lens: http://www.playmofriends.com/forum/index.php?topic=16454.10

To be clear: I ordered the Western windmill through parts, in total it was about 20 euros, seems a fair price, no? Also the carriage is still available via the parts service (except for the original wheels, so I ordered different ones):

bml87:
Today my final parts order arrived, the two walls on the left I ordered on eBay, the other parts via the Playmobil parts service. I can almost finish my ideas for my Western town  ;D I’m still waiting for the DS update on the Benelux website...

And a small purchase from a local shop:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version