Author Topic: last acquisitions!!!  (Read 7523 times)

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
Re: last acquisitions!!!
« Reply #20 on: November 09, 2012, 18:17:26 »
Amd, when you are looking at your Photobucket pictures. When each individual picture is showing to the right you will see an area that said "Image Link" click on it to expose all the codes. Now look for the code that is titled "IMG code" when you click on it it should automatically say in yellow "copied" if not just highlight it blue and comand copy it. Then take that info into PF and paste it to your text box.

Now I am looking on your site so I am not able to edit or re-size your pictures. Since you are logged into your account you should be able to see small examples of all your pictures. when you move your cursor over a picture it should also show all the link codes with a drop down box under each one also to save time.

If this does not make any sense let me know and I will gladly explain further in English.

The codes you are looking for look like this when you paste them in PF text box
[IMG]http://i1309.photobucket.com/albums/s630/Amdnrao/DFB41593-5B28-4669-A050-730E0ABE99CB-10774-000001F2602B5A5C.jpg[/I.MG]

i broke the link with a red "." in the img area so it would not show the picture but the text example.
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline PlaymoMan

• Playmo Master
« Reply #21 on: November 09, 2012, 21:17:38 »
Wow, what an amazing dio! Awesome collection! :)
Life's essentials: food, water, shelter and at least one klicky.

Offline Amd

• Amdnrao
  • Playmo Lover
  • back to middle earth
« Reply #22 on: November 13, 2012, 19:01:59 »
Amd, when you are looking at your Photobucket pictures. When each individual picture is showing to the right you will see an area that said "Image Link" click on it to expose all the codes. Now look for the code that is titled "IMG code" when you click on it it should automatically say in yellow "copied" if not just highlight it blue and comand copy it. Then take that info into PF and paste it to your text box.

Now I am looking on your site so I am not able to edit or re-size your pictures. Since you are logged into your account you should be able to see small examples of all your pictures. when you move your cursor over a picture it should also show all the link codes with a drop down box under each one also to save time.

If this does not make any sense let me know and I will gladly explain further in English.

The codes you are looking for look like this when you paste them in PF text box
[IMG]http://i1309.photobucket.com/albums/s630/Amdnrao/DFB41593-5B28-4669-A050-730E0ABE99CB-10774-000001F2602B5A5C.jpg[/I.MG]

i broke the link with a red "." in the img area so it would not show the picture but the text example.

lets see
http://i1309.photobucket.com/albums/s630/Amdnrao/415DA842-333C-46B7-ABA0-3BFAEF2E9A58-10774-000001F262C9E548.jpg

Offline Amd

• Amdnrao
  • Playmo Lover
  • back to middle earth
« Reply #23 on: November 13, 2012, 19:03:13 »
again!!!

Offline Amd

• Amdnrao
  • Playmo Lover
  • back to middle earth
« Reply #24 on: November 13, 2012, 19:06:38 »
niece!!! way way better!!!!

im excited i know how and i just won an ipad on my local radio station!!!!

thanks Ras!!!!

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #25 on: November 13, 2012, 20:11:13 »
niece!!! way way better!!!!

im excited i know how and i just won an ipad on my local radio station!!!!

thanks Ras!!!!

Your welcome

I really like your rigging and tied up sails by the way, I never liked the look of a ship in port with its sails out so the kids and I may have to try this
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline Amd

• Amdnrao
  • Playmo Lover
  • back to middle earth
figures lot!!
« Reply #26 on: November 26, 2012, 18:35:19 »
well, here we go again, big lot of figures, i think exactly 200  :love:

the price i think was fair, and theres some really awesome figures!!! here the pics!!

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #27 on: November 26, 2012, 18:37:07 »
There are some great klickies in there. Nice random lot. Is this how you downsize :P

Offline Amd

• Amdnrao
  • Playmo Lover
  • back to middle earth
« Reply #28 on: November 26, 2012, 18:42:10 »
breaking the pictures:

1-hobo lot: 9 hobos from the victorian bench and police man... theres a lot more hats and flower for the hat that hobos...

2- victorian and train... love this ones, some of those are really hard to find, like the colorado springs figures,

3-cowboys and indians, back then i was inspired to keep my cowboys, but i dont think i'll keep them.. but still like them!!

4-knigths and shinny armour knights... my favorites ones, Nuremberg guards and the armours, amazing... love this ones and make the lot worth it!!!

5-medieval civilians... the figures from the bakery, the tailor house, etc are in this lot, lot this medieval and more is always better

Offline Amd

• Amdnrao
  • Playmo Lover
  • back to middle earth
« Reply #29 on: November 26, 2012, 18:46:56 »
the rest of the lot is nice but not as nice...

fishermens and divers... classic city life like winter and train ones, and i think from the circus (?) guns, some weird things and random figures...

« Last Edit: November 26, 2012, 18:52:49 by Amd »