Author Topic: Measurement of Bell  (Read 508 times)

Offline pingo

• Playmo Fanatic
Measurement of Bell
« on: September 03, 2023, 13:17:05 »
 :wave: Is there anyone who can measure the Bell, part Number 30 80 1440 belongs to 3445 Castle Tower or the red and blue circus
I just bought the new edition of the tower set 70953 and have found a used Bell support frame  :clap:
So now I just need a bell  ;)
I'm just not into baby blue cars

Offline StJohn

• Playmo Master
Re: Measurement of Bell
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2023, 14:26:57 »
I don't have a spare bell but congratulate you on your acquisition.

(...) used Bell support frame  :clap:
So now I just need a bell  ;)

It is actually two parts: a large one spanning the tower, and a smaller triangular one (in brown with 3445, in red or blue with the circuses) holding the copper bell. Did  you get both?

As to hunting for a bell: going after an incomplete circus is probably the easiest option.

Offline GrahamB

• Playmo Master
    • Playmofanatic
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2023, 17:49:04 »
I have four of those bells (Prison Tower, Red, Orange and Blue Circuses). I measured them all. They are 40mm in diameter and 29mm tall. Do you need more measurements or pictures?
At that moment the ship suddenly stopped rocking and swaying, the engine pitch settled down to a gentle hum. 'Hey Ford.' said Zaphod, 'that sounds good. Have you worked out the controls on this boat?' 'No,' said Ford, 'I just stopped fiddling with them.' (With thanks to Douglas Adams)

Offline pingo

• Playmo Fanatic
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2023, 19:27:07 »
I have four of those bells (Prison Tower, Red, Orange and Blue Circuses). I measured them all. They are 40mm in diameter and 29mm tall. Do you need more measurements or pictures?

:thanks: for the dimensions
Now the hunt is on for a bell  :lens:
I'm just not into baby blue cars