Author Topic: Dishwasher Advice  (Read 5583 times)

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
Re: Dishwasher Advice
« Reply #10 on: March 17, 2011, 13:09:07 »
My adve would be to fill a plastic container , open on top with lukewarm water and put inside some dettol which will kill anyhting nasty. The use a soft sponge with a bit dish washing up liquid ( life Fairy ) to scrup lightly the playmobil bits and parts. Avoide dishwasher things cat get damaged or broken etc . I always use a bit of dettol so my playmobil is germ and dirt free  :)
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline grangel

• Playmo Master
  • Medieval military designer
« Reply #11 on: March 19, 2011, 00:17:50 »
My adve would be to fill a plastic container , open on top with lukewarm water and put inside some dettol which will kill anyhting nasty. The use a soft sponge with a bit dish washing up liquid ( life Fairy ) to scrup lightly the playmobil bits and parts. Avoide dishwasher things cat get damaged or broken etc . I always use a bit of dettol so my playmobil is germ and dirt free  :)

I use detol to all my playmos except shining silver or gold.i clean those with regular shop and after that i paint them with a waterbase transperant varnish.so i can keep this shinning look for ever And save them from fallings and sweat.

Offline basilsdad

• Playmo Master
« Reply #12 on: March 20, 2011, 01:00:40 »
I wash most of the "used" playmobil in the upper rack of the dishwasher with the drying cycle turned off.  I slip small items in the leg of a panty hose and tie it off.  Works like a charm!  ;D  (Panty hose is also good for tying up your tomatoes!)   :lol:
Joe
"One cat just leads to another."
 - Ernest Hemingway

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #13 on: March 20, 2011, 01:27:41 »
That's  a really good idea!  :!:
My playmobil zoo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-0grq9acog
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Offline Gustavo

• Playmo Master
  • At your service
« Reply #14 on: March 20, 2011, 02:42:56 »

PS I don't like those rabbits, they are mutants, but Isaac thinks they are lovely so I've just bought loads for our Easter display.

I should say this: I don't like adult rabits either ... I think the head is too small, they look weird. But I do like the little ones, which I use as adults ... (Actually I only have one.) Still, I'd like to have (small) white rabbit versions ::) #wacko! :P

:wave:
Gus
:blackhair: