Author Topic: Carrying case suggestions.  (Read 1975 times)

Offline Rhalius

• Playmo Master
Carrying case suggestions.
« on: June 05, 2014, 15:42:02 »
Need to be new carrying cases! I mean the kind that have a single clicky and lots of accesoires. Otherwise its just a normal set in a carrying case.

So here's the ones I'd suggest for it:

-Cowboy.
Neutral cowboy guy with a horse, campfire, belt with single pistol holster and belt with double pistol holsters, bandit mask, bowler hat, cowboy hat, shovel, pick, axe, dynamite, gold seekers equipment, gold, sleeping bag, pistols and various rifles, knife, dog, gold bags, several saddle bag, shoulder belts, etc.

-Female indian.
Indian woman with  horse, sleeping bag, campfire, headband with feathers, cowboy hat, bow and arrows, gun, knives, pottery, wolf, canoe with paddles.

-Gladiator.
Roman gladiator with various gladiator helmets, scutum shield, round shield, buckler, trident, net, several gladius swords, spears, roman cape, wooden sword, laurel crown, tiger, small axes, toga, various bracers and arm armor, chains.

-Circus girl.
A very versatile artist who can do anything! includes unicycle, clown nose and wig, clown shoes, colorfull tie, high hat, magician's cape, juggling pins, trumpet, Monkey, Magic box, white rabbit, pigeons, magician's cloth, pie, torches, sword, rings, magic cards.

-Wizard.
White bearded wizard with multible cloaks, hats, wands, magic cauldron, bookcase with books, lazy chair, owl, walking stick, alchemy table and equipment, magic lamp, broom, bottles, candle, skull.

-Cop.
Cop with police cap, baton, pistols, sniper rifle, safety vest, whistle, barricade, SWAT vest, helmet and shield, shackles, policebadge, speed meter, megaphone, motorcycle, helmet, flashlight, police dog.

-Japanese woman.
Japanese woman in kimono with tea table, cushions, tea set, various umbrellas, bonzai trees, paper screen, lantern, sash with katana, straw hat, fan, musical instruments, slippers, sushi plate, tatami rug.

Offline Tiermann

• Playmo Master
  • Playmosaurus friendus
    • Animobil
Re: Carrying case suggestions.
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2014, 18:42:02 »
I like this concept, but I do think two klickies should be the norm - a male and a female.  One figure isn't really a playable set by itself, where two figures makes it something a kid can make whole stories with if it's the only thing they have.  Besides any of your themes could be done with both male and female together and be more interesting.

Zookeepers - male and female zoo keepers with a few smaller exotic animals and food items for them, maybe a medicine/doctors case too, and cleaning tools like rake and shovel.

Scientists - male and female in white lab coats with microscopes, tech type tools, table/bench and chairs, telescope, chart stand with some charts like period table of elements, solar system, world map, geology etc. test tubes, bunson burner with associated beakers etc.

Gnomes - the new short legged dwarf type male AND female with white hair and beard for the male. Something like the old tall red hat from the princess sets. Combination of kids size and regular furniture, decorated with gnome type designs, cooking pot, maybe the oven from the princess castle series. Some gardening things since gnomes love gardens - they must as many as I see there.

Offline GrahamB

• Playmo Master
    • Playmofanatic
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2014, 07:20:06 »
Dressing up set
2 children, hats, cloaks, capes, etc. Ghost costume, tiger head mask, new animal masks, accessories from micro sets; swords, shields, helmet, naval officer's hat, child-sized breastplates, child-sized hoop dress, clip on fairy wings....
Clip on beards (my avatar reminded me)
At that moment the ship suddenly stopped rocking and swaying, the engine pitch settled down to a gentle hum. 'Hey Ford.' said Zaphod, 'that sounds good. Have you worked out the controls on this boat?' 'No,' said Ford, 'I just stopped fiddling with them.' (With thanks to Douglas Adams)

Offline Rhalius

• Playmo Master
« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2014, 10:51:00 »
Two figures could work, to me it always was more about the acceroires than the clickies though.  It's true that a single clicky is less playable, but same could be said for any other set containing a single figure. Stuffing a second clicky into the box seems easy enough though, tends to be spare space in them.

I like the idea of a scientists set a lot though! Children dressing up too!  :)

-Adventurer.
Indiana jones style clicky or clickies with fedora hat, explorer hat, bandana, backpack which holds items inside and at the sides, rope, torch, compass, food, drinking flask, pistol, various artefacts, raft, knife, medical supplies and map.

Offline Ismene

• Playmo Master
« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2014, 11:32:01 »
I really like the idea of having a couple klickies because it's a CARRYING case, rather than a Special or an Easter egg. It makes it more useful as a set to occupy kids while they are away from home. While the accessories may be more interesting to collectors, I do think that take-along type sets need to have a lot of play value as single sets. Having a male and a female klicky will make them more attractive to both genders and will allow a greater range of possible accessories. (And we as collectors will get more Roman women, Medieval women, Fairy Tale guys, etc. to fill out our collections. The academic in me loves toys that are marketed to both genders.)

I would definitely purchase the Japanese one (because I love klickies in traditional outfits) and the dress-up one (because I always have way more adults and adult accessories than kids and kid accessories).

Offline Pynedor

• Playmo Master
« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2014, 01:20:45 »
I really like the carrying cases, and - as others have said - I liked the ones with the dividers the most. I really like the wizard and gnome suggestions.
~Pynedor~

Offline Rhalius

• Playmo Master
« Reply #6 on: June 10, 2014, 08:16:26 »
It's definatly something I'd love to come back. I am quite fond of stuff being done outside the main themes.

Here's some more suggestions:

-Medieval blacksmith.
Male and female clicky in commoner clothing. Comes with an anvil, forge and various smithing tools such as hammers, thongs and such. Also comes with horse shoes, aprons, swords, shields, two male armors and also a new female armor chestpiece. Maybe a few other metal items they could create in their forge that arent weapons and armor.

-Romantic dinner.
Male and female clicky in formal clothes. Included accesoires are a dinner table for two, two chairs, plates, wine glasses, knives, forks, bucket with wine bottle, single rose, bouquet of flowers, guitar, purse, perfume, little mirror, candles, floor rug, potted plants and of course various foods and serving trays.

Offline playmovictorian

• Playmo Master
  • Happy Little Victorians
    • Playmovictorian
« Reply #7 on: June 26, 2014, 07:03:47 »
I love that Romantic dinner idea  :love:

Karim
La, tout n'est qu'ordre et beaute, luxe, calme et volupte. L'Invitation au Voyage. Charles Baudelaire.1857.