Author Topic: 3283 Space theme classic  (Read 10551 times)

Offline playmofire

• Klicky Firemeister
  • Playmo Guru
    • Copt Hewick Volunteer Fire Brigade - probably the world's smallest fire brigade!
Re: 3283 Space theme classic
« Reply #30 on: January 02, 2010, 15:20:51 »
Although space isn't my theme, browsing through this search result on playmoDB has turned up some useful bits for non=space purposes for my next DS order.  Many thanks Ras and Richard for extending the range of the topic.  :wow:
“Today well-lived makes every yesterday a day of happiness to remember and every tomorrow a vision of hope.”

Offline Richard

• Retired Playmobil
  • Wargamer
  • Playmo Master
    • Garden Wargaming
« Reply #31 on: January 02, 2010, 15:34:43 »

I found one of these cloaks in my immortal klicky parties in blue yesterday.

Ras, there were many of these cloaks (in a variety of colours) for the little dwarfs and gnomes.
I've attached a picture of one with the blue cloak that you may already have.

Gordon, maybe Playmobil intentionally tried to connect many of their themes through a common thread of "fairy tale and fantasy" ... ???

see attachment

Offline Tiermann

• Playmo Master
  • Playmosaurus friendus
    • Animobil
« Reply #32 on: January 02, 2010, 16:40:43 »
As far as I know 5741 Golden Sword Guardian is that rarity of rarities - an Australian exclusive. I got a couple in a trade with Janette a few years ago. Playmobil's distributor there fell apart and after the one or two years they went back to being very difficult to get in Oz. You see them very rarely on eBay. It's all parts that have been available elsewhere, but it was a nice combo.

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #33 on: January 02, 2010, 17:42:02 »
Although space isn't my theme, browsing through this search result on playmoDB has turned up some useful bits for non=space purposes for my next DS order.  Many thanks Ras and Richard for extending the range of the topic.  :wow:

Hi Gordon  :wave:

Always glad to help perpetuate somebody's addiction   :lol:

As far as I know 5741 Golden Sword Guardian is that rarity of rarities - an Australian exclusive. I got a couple in a trade with Janette a few years ago. Playmobil's distributor there fell apart and after the one or two years they went back to being very difficult to get in Oz. You see them very rarely on eBay. It's all parts that have been available elsewhere, but it was a nice combo.

Hi Tim  :wave:

Thanks for the further info as to where this set came from and why we never had a chance to get out hand on it .

Rasputin "The Mad Monk"
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline Coyote

• Playmo Lover
« Reply #34 on: January 03, 2010, 10:11:17 »
Didn't someone use the aliens to customize elves some years back?  Or was it just a dream I had?
  Peoples Republic of Maine  :D

Offline Richard

• Retired Playmobil
  • Wargamer
  • Playmo Master
    • Garden Wargaming
« Reply #35 on: January 03, 2010, 13:24:09 »

Didn't someone use the aliens to customize elves some years back?  Or was it just a dream I had?

You are absolutely correct, Coyote ...  :elf:

The elves were a Customizobil entry at Bart's one and only "annual" Collectobil Playmobil customizing contest. I think that they may have been done by Andi ("Customizer"), but I could be wrong.

see attachments

Offline CountBogro

• desperate poet
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #36 on: January 03, 2010, 21:24:38 »

That's what I remember too - I got the set from Svea some years ago.

Bogro
... and then dusk came and brought despair.