Author Topic: how to neatly remove 6689 Sir Ulf's hair & moustage?  (Read 5209 times)

Offline cheng

• Playmo Master
how to neatly remove 6689 Sir Ulf's hair & moustage?
« on: January 16, 2018, 11:41:29 »
please help...I dont want to break his moustage especially  :P

Offline cheng

• Playmo Master
Re: how to neatly remove 6689 Sir Ulf's hair & moustage?
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2018, 11:54:33 »
Thanks Tahra....I found and read every word in your review and after examining the beard and hair there, I just pushed the hair laterally backwards and flipped the beard backwards over his head.. ..hope I can remove his head without breaking his neck or face along the deep chasm....
by the way...I dont watch the movies....can anyone tell me whether Sir Ulf uses those 'bells' as punching gloves?

Offline Pynedor

• Playmo Master
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2018, 01:22:17 »
I'm glad you found a way to remove the hair. You should be able to remove the head without breaking anything. It's actually quite strong despite the missing section of the head where the hair fits. I've successfully taken off a few of these heads by tightly wrapping a rubber band around the neck while turning the head side to side until it pops off.

by the way...I dont watch the movies....can anyone tell me whether Sir Ulf uses those 'bells' as punching gloves?

I don't think he gets into any fights during the show. He does wield his unique gauntlets in the Ruby, Queen of the Seas episodes though. And he is referred to as "The Crusher", so he probably uses them to smash things. :lol:
« Last Edit: January 17, 2018, 01:35:04 by Pynedor »
~Pynedor~

Offline cheng

• Playmo Master
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2018, 02:42:48 »
....It's actually quite strong despite the missing section of the head where the hair fits.....

I don't think he gets into any fights during the show. He does wield his unique gauntlets in the Ruby, Queen of the Seas episodes though. And he is referred to as "The Crusher", so he probably uses them to smash things. :lol:

thanks Pynedor! by the way, these printed eyes(faces) are very nice although I was quite against them at the beginning....they even look acceptable on my Asians  ;)

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2018, 08:52:36 »
Probem is, guy has no mouth. I can't understand it. How lame, lazy and cheap.

Worse, my attempts were ... let's say not successful.

I popped him with the yanker - that thing that originally had the purpose of yanking nails from boards.. pincers?

Offline cheng

• Playmo Master
« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2018, 11:53:49 »
Probem is, guy has no mouth. I can't understand it. How lame, lazy and cheap.

Worse, my attempts were ... let's say not successful.

I popped him with the yanker - that thing that originally had the purpose of yanking nails from boards.. pincers?

his hair piece still leaves 2 'earholes'  big gaping holes on his head, so the beard still has to be fitted to cover them, so makes no difference to me that he has no mouth(hardly visible below his big mostage).....Tahra, you have a big variety of klickies so I assume you might have other options besides this big grey beard?

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
« Reply #6 on: January 17, 2018, 13:11:41 »
I think the hair from Dr. X and that orange wizard can be used.

Offline cheng

• Playmo Master
« Reply #7 on: January 17, 2018, 13:33:53 »
I think the hair from Dr. X and that orange wizard can be used.

wow, you can custom them by switching them around so you dont have repeats ;)

see who I've given Sir Ulf's arms to(cant give those tattered sleeves to a well dressed samurai  :P)

......why can't Geobra developer do something like this for Fi?ures soon ;D ?

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
« Reply #8 on: January 17, 2018, 13:40:08 »
wow, you can custom them by switching them around so you dont have repeats ;)

Well.. if he had a mouth, yes  >:(

see who I've given Sir Ulf's arms to(cant give those tattered sleeves to a well dressed samurai  :P)

Very nice... though the color of the shorts seems a bit.. strange to me.

Is that in his legs that... black-rubbery-tube-thing (technical term!) that shrinks with heat?  Looks nice. I toyed with the idea of using it to top my homemade speedo boots, but then went for tape instead.

......why can't Geobra developer do something like this for Fi?ures soon ;D ?

Well.. one can hope.

Offline cheng

• Playmo Master
« Reply #9 on: January 17, 2018, 15:07:32 »

Is that in his legs that... black-rubbery-tube-thing (technical term!) that shrinks with heat?  Looks nice. I toyed with the idea of using it to top my homemade speedo boots, but then went for tape instead.

well spotted! speedo legs are too narrow and not totally flat for taping....I don't like the totally matt surfaces of these tubes....otherwise I would have used red or blue tubes  :P