Author Topic: 3421...  (Read 3492 times)

Offline Tiermann

• Playmo Master
  • Playmosaurus friendus
    • Animobil
Re: 3421...
« Reply #10 on: March 25, 2011, 22:55:20 »
That's wonderful Panos, thanks for posting about it

Offline playmofire

• Klicky Firemeister
  • Playmo Guru
    • Copt Hewick Volunteer Fire Brigade - probably the world's smallest fire brigade!
« Reply #11 on: March 26, 2011, 09:49:42 »
Wonderful news for you, Panos.  Play and enjoy!   :wave:
“Today well-lived makes every yesterday a day of happiness to remember and every tomorrow a vision of hope.”

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #12 on: March 26, 2011, 14:38:45 »
What a great story and such a happy ending

Congratulations
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline playmo1989

• Playmo Master
« Reply #13 on: March 27, 2011, 15:48:50 »
they must be very special to you pano  ;)  are they lyra ?  :hmm: :hmm:
The spirits rule !!!!

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #14 on: March 28, 2011, 10:58:39 »
I always wanted that western house . can i please  have it Sir Wolf ??

( Only kidding !!!! )

Very very nice !!!! So nice for old forgoten sets to resurface after all these years and that broken raling seems a very easy logo job !!!!!  ;)

Very nice Sire, i want to see some more of your western collection please to be inspired/ motivated and get the playmo fever  and go buy some union / confederate and  the many western houses/ sets I am missing, you have doen this to me with Egyptians Sir I am sure you can have that effect again with western . Superb !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline basilsdad

• Playmo Master
« Reply #15 on: March 28, 2011, 11:43:45 »
Wonderful story, Panos, the treasure couldn't have been bestowed on a more deserving person.
Joe
"One cat just leads to another."
 - Ernest Hemingway

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
« Reply #16 on: March 28, 2011, 14:27:18 »
Thank you all for your kind words, Tim, Ras, Gordon, Gis, Joe!

@ Alex: Yes its Lyra  ;) ! But very good quality! These are the first generation Lyra, which were the exact same quality as the ones made by Geobra!

@George: Patience mate... I am currently engaged in a modern theme project... perhaps when that is done!!!

Offline tonguello

• Playmo Master
    • tonguello
« Reply #17 on: March 28, 2011, 15:32:26 »
oh! that's wonderfull Panos. I wish my cousin would do that. I remember as he was the baby boy in his family and my uncle was richer than us, he got the best playmo always! he had a camper, a fire truck, a big playmospace ship!

Anyway congrats on your findings!!
...“But waiting can’t be bad, for plastic men, as I have learnt, are made to wait when playing's done”...
Check my blog: www.funfanphotoys.tumblr.com

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
« Reply #18 on: March 28, 2011, 15:54:37 »
Thanks Gaston!

My other two cousins sound like your cousin. The had the very first castle and the very first pirate ship playmobil produced. We played a lot with them together as well, but now they don't know where those are... But I am not complaining. I got the 3750 at the age of ten... Another cousin had a lot of klickies and ships only... he too does not know where they are, or does not care to find out... :(

Offline playmo1989

• Playmo Master
« Reply #19 on: March 29, 2011, 12:35:51 »
Another cousin had a lot of klickies and ships only... he too does not know where they are, or does not care to find out... :(

tell him for how much these are sold on ebay  ;) surely then he'll make the house upsidedown to find them  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
The spirits rule !!!!