Author Topic: 3421...  (Read 3449 times)

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
« on: March 25, 2011, 18:20:15 »
Happy happy day!!!!

My cousin had this western house (and a few other klickies and items which I will show you later)! We used to spend many hours playing with her playmobil, although they were few in number but we used to mix these playmobil with other toys as well! Last weekend my aunt cleared a small storage room they have at their house and she found these playmobil! More importantly, she found the western house!!!

She called me imidiatelly to tell me she is keeping it for me to collect!!! and today, its my niece's birthday, my cousin's daughter who is also my goddaughter. So I payed them a visit! I gave a http://playmodb.org/cgi-bin/showinv.pl?setnum=4195 as a present to my goddaugter's older sister and once the little ones went to bed, me and my cousin sat on the floor and opened the box with  the old toys!

After assembling the western house (my cousin was so surprised that I knew how to put it together so quickly and that I even remembered that the railing was broken and other details) I just couldn't take it. ''Its your memories'' I told her,  ''I can't take them away.'' She said ''its your memories as well, you'll look them after better, I had them piled up in a boxed locked away for so long! Its better that you have it!''

So here it is!!! The so much rare 3421 western house!!! it has a broken railing, but hey thats a memory! And the hinges at the back are also broken but these are easy to find on ebay!! When I'll find some more space in here, I'l get another display cabinet and put it inside and put a little note next to it refering to my cousin!

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
Re: 3421...
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2011, 19:04:01 »
That's so wonderful Panos! I know that house must be very special to you! The best playmobil is the stuff that has sentimental value to you, all the memories attached to it. Congratulations on getting it!
My playmobil zoo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-0grq9acog
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2011, 19:41:45 »
Exactly Bonnie!! Thank you!

Here is the rest of the surviving playmobil...

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2011, 19:47:10 »
Those are some old treasures there!
My playmobil zoo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-0grq9acog
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2011, 19:54:43 »
Those are some old treasures there!

And in very good condition too!!! The hands hold the accessories very tight, they are not loose, the construction signs are broken at the back, the train toy does not miss any wheel, thee are a few broken pieces and the eagle sticker on the knight is very dirty... but overall a great little collection.

Offline Alison01326

• formerly known as "Bad Mum!"
  • Playmo Lover
« Reply #5 on: March 25, 2011, 22:01:39 »
Ooh, that's brought a little tear to my eye.  That's a lovely story - things coming full circle.

Those found treasures will have to take their place as family heirlooms for generations to come.

Offline Bill Blackhurst

• Playmo Master
« Reply #6 on: March 25, 2011, 22:08:51 »
Those are timeless treasures Panos! It's great to be reunited with memories! :)9 Thank you for sharing them with us!
  Forget about all of the other stuff,....all we need is the reintroduction of the 3526 Fire Engine!

Offline WarriorOfToys

• Wargaming Fanatic
  • Playmo Master
    • Come check out my Playmobil movies!
« Reply #7 on: March 25, 2011, 22:23:18 »
That is very sweet Wolf Knight,
I am glad you and your cousin share such fond memories.
Congratulations on the house. :)
Steck is BACK! <:>

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
« Reply #8 on: March 25, 2011, 22:36:16 »

Those found treasures will have to take their place as family heirlooms for generations to come.

And hopefully the future generations will also preserve them, Alison  ;) !

Those are timeless treasures Panos! It's great to be reunited with memories! :)9 Thank you for sharing them with us!

Glad I can share them with you all Bill!!!  :)

That is very sweet Wolf Knight,
I am glad you and your cousin share such fond memories.
Congratulations on the house. :)

Thanks Warrior  :) ! although my cousin and I are not getting together as much as we used to, there are strong bonds between us!

Offline Gis

• Playmo Master
  • Polar Bears are cool!
« Reply #9 on: March 25, 2011, 22:51:04 »
Those few pieces represent so much play value. Where are the times. Great story Sir Wolf. Thank you for sharing!