Author Topic: Collaborative photo story - some thoughts  (Read 5435 times)

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
Re: Collaborative photo story - some thoughts
« Reply #20 on: April 11, 2011, 16:57:34 »
Yes not only overlapping but taking pics and typing takes time. I found that if I was putting a story line together and did not post it ASAP someone else would post a sequence that would make what I was writing obsolete.
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline Skywalker

• Playmo Master
« Reply #21 on: April 11, 2011, 17:04:12 »
and it would be great to have side stories like: "meanwhile in the dark forest" our something like that - so people can establish a certain scenario where the main character can jump in .

here is a solution for the following problem: 2 people are working on the next part lets say after a victorian scene. the one who posts first destroys the beginning of the story that is just in the making. so here is my solution. i will do a pic of the timemachine and will post a download link. you just have to print the pic and this will allways be the start and end pic - + your character - allways the same timemachine - clean cut -  next stop "whatever"

if agreed . i will start working on the machine and the story will start when i post the machine. what do you think ?

Offline tonguello

• Playmo Master
    • tonguello
« Reply #22 on: April 11, 2011, 17:04:31 »
Yes not only overlapping but taking pics and typing takes time. I found that if I was putting a story line together and did not post it ASAP someone else would post a sequence that would make what I was writing obsolete.
exactly! this point is very important I think. What can be done?
...“But waiting can’t be bad, for plastic men, as I have learnt, are made to wait when playing's done”...
Check my blog: www.funfanphotoys.tumblr.com

Offline Skywalker

• Playmo Master
« Reply #23 on: April 11, 2011, 17:19:09 »
tonguello: see my post before

BB : ok . i had to check what the 7867 is. I AM 100% FOR THIS VESSEL !

Offline tonguello

• Playmo Master
    • tonguello
« Reply #24 on: April 11, 2011, 17:26:18 »
tonguello: see my post before

BB : ok . i had to check what the 7867 is. I AM 100% FOR THIS VESSEL !

yep I saw it after I posted!
the 7867 would be so funny!!!!  :lol: :lol:
...“But waiting can’t be bad, for plastic men, as I have learnt, are made to wait when playing's done”...
Check my blog: www.funfanphotoys.tumblr.com

Offline Skywalker

• Playmo Master
« Reply #25 on: April 11, 2011, 17:40:31 »
chrrrrchhhhhchhhhhrrrr ( megaphon sound - LOUD ! ) CAN PLEASE SOMEBODY MAKE A PIC OF THE 7867 MOBILE TOILET chhhhhchhhchrrrRRRRCHHRRRRRR - uiuiuiuiuiuiuiuiuiuiuiuiuiu - I REPEAT - CAN PLEASE SOMEBODY MAKE A PIC OF THE 7867 MOBILE TOILET AND SEND IT TO MR SKYWALKER - THANK YOU - OVER AND OUT ccchhhhhhchchchrrrrrrr

Offline Skywalker

• Playmo Master
« Reply #26 on: April 11, 2011, 17:47:13 »

Also I would suggest that people use this as an excuse to collect every theme, it is just simpler that way ;)

Good Point !

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #27 on: April 11, 2011, 18:45:39 »
Also I would suggest that people use this as an excuse to collect every theme, it is just simpler that way ;)

Good idea !!!!  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #28 on: April 11, 2011, 19:04:49 »

here is a solution for the following problem: 2 people are working on the next part lets say after a victorian scene. the one who posts first destroys the beginning of the story that is just in the making. so here is my solution. i will do a pic of the timemachine and will post a download link. you just have to print the pic and this will allways be the start and end pic - + your character - allways the same timemachine - clean cut -  next stop "whatever"

I'm not thinking too clearly at the moment... are you saying if you're starting work on the next photostory, you go ahead and put up the time machine pic and say next stop: _____ so everyone knows to hold off until you finish?
My playmobil zoo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-0grq9acog
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Offline flatcat

• Playmo Master
« Reply #29 on: April 11, 2011, 19:20:03 »
Could there be an small object that he picks up from each visit  :)

Say, a coin from ancient Rome, or a dinosaur tooth if he visits prehistoric times

Damo :)