Author Topic: Testing photobucket...  (Read 2280 times)

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
Testing photobucket...
« on: November 13, 2010, 20:34:34 »
Just to see how pictures look like from photobucket as i've never used it before...

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
Re: Testing photobucket...
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2010, 20:36:23 »
ouch...this is too big... :-\

eh..is there a resize option in photobucket as you upload the image...or once you have up loaded it?

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2010, 20:45:21 »
ok I think I found it....

Strange...it took some time to show the new size... ???

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2010, 21:17:58 »
Ok question to anyone who might be using photobucket...

Why, if a photo is resized to a smaller one, is not replacing the original immidiately and I need to klick on the option ''save a copy'' in order to be so?

Offline tonguello

• Playmo Master
    • tonguello
« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2010, 21:32:58 »
Hi Panos I always use photobucket.
If I understand your question correctly I would say that is because when working on photobucket you are working on temporary copy of the original photo. So the program gives you the chance to save copies or replace the original.
One warning, when you replace original there is no "undo" command. So be carefull with that.
I never do copies btw because I upload copies and keep the original in other folder.
Photobucket is really good. The options to edit the pics are great, I enjoy it every time!
...“But waiting can’t be bad, for plastic men, as I have learnt, are made to wait when playing's done”...
Check my blog: www.funfanphotoys.tumblr.com

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2010, 21:49:45 »
Hi Panos I always use photobucket.
If I understand your question correctly I would say that is because when working on photobucket you are working on temporary copy of the original photo. So the program gives you the chance to save copies or replace the original.
One warning, when you replace original there is no "undo" command. So be carefull with that.
I never do copies btw because I upload copies and keep the original in other folder.
Photobucket is really good. The options to edit the pics are great, I enjoy it every time!

Thats my problem Gaston...the ''replace original'' option is not working  ??? I've resized images of 1024xsomething to 640x480, hit the ''replace original'' button but the original still came out as a 1024x  .... Save copy did the job and now I need to erase all the original manually...  >:( Perhaps there is something I am not doing right  ???

Offline tonguello

• Playmo Master
    • tonguello
« Reply #6 on: November 13, 2010, 22:03:10 »
oh!.that never happened to me. Nevertheless sometimes changes don't seem to be working so I save I log out and the log in again, and all is good and working... must be some problem in the program. hope you can solve it :)
...“But waiting can’t be bad, for plastic men, as I have learnt, are made to wait when playing's done”...
Check my blog: www.funfanphotoys.tumblr.com

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
« Reply #7 on: November 13, 2010, 22:10:12 »
oh!.that never happened to me. Nevertheless sometimes changes don't seem to be working so I save I log out and the log in again, and all is good and working... must be some problem in the program. hope you can solve it :)

I did that as well....

Hope it is...We'll see  ;)

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #8 on: November 15, 2010, 12:00:04 »
I use pb for my car forum and playmofriends and its great !  :)
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight: