Author Topic: Robomobil  (Read 4083 times)

Offline Tiermann

• Playmo Master
  • Playmosaurus friendus
    • Animobil
Robomobil
« on: January 11, 2019, 00:10:39 »
A little project I started with help from GrahamB, here is a link to a subsite of Animobil for Robots.
As always there are decisions to be made about what to include and what to leave out. I may add additional ones in the future, but it at least hits the main ones so far. Small and not as well linked as my other sites, but it's intended as a small side project and not something I have a ton of time to work on.
Let me know your thoughts.
Tim

Offline VicKlicktor

• Playmo Fanatic
  • Klick Kong
Re: Robomobil
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2019, 01:20:28 »

Thank you so much!! As all your sites, very useful!!!
Please, do not forget the space ranger and the robotic exoskeletons: 4741 5152 6693 9251

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2019, 08:53:40 »
That is awesome Tiermann!

Thanks for the work ;)

Offline Tiermann

• Playmo Master
  • Playmosaurus friendus
    • Animobil
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2019, 21:15:41 »
I definitely considered the space ranger because of the head, but decided he isn't a robot but a person or alien so left him out.
Likewise I have the three exo-suits but don't know if they qualify as a robot by themselves since they are made to be used with a figure inside them like a space ship. There are also the two larger sizes of drone from the Dr Drone sub-theme of Top Agents. I left them off since they aren't autonomous.

Offline Hadoque

• Capitaine de la "Licorne"
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2019, 00:18:11 »
Nice job, Tim. I just wouldn´t have time and appetite to start such a(nother) data-catergory  :-[
To be honoust,  I had expected the realisation of "Pegmobil" (with every klicky, mostly pirates but not all, with ... a pegleg.)  ;D

Resistance is futile, you will be boarded!

Offline Luftgaengerin

• Playmo Lover
« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2019, 12:42:50 »
Wonderful work! Thank you very much Tiermann and GrahamB, you keep providing extremely useful information. Always great pics, very neat presentation, perfectly organized survey, an indispensable help to over-view ones' collection. :wave:

I had expected the realisation of "Pegmobil" (with every klicky, mostly pirates but not all, with ... a pegleg.)  ;D

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
"Give me that man that is not passion’s slave" - Shakespeare's Hamlet.

Offline GrahamB

• Playmo Master
    • Playmofanatic
« Reply #6 on: January 13, 2019, 15:37:56 »
I claim no crdit here- this is all Tiermann's work!

A great set of pictures, Tiernann. Its hard to decide what to leave out and what to leave in, but there has certainly been a good range of robots since Robby! I wish I could find that orange one, I expect its very rare!
At that moment the ship suddenly stopped rocking and swaying, the engine pitch settled down to a gentle hum. 'Hey Ford.' said Zaphod, 'that sounds good. Have you worked out the controls on this boat?' 'No,' said Ford, 'I just stopped fiddling with them.' (With thanks to Douglas Adams)

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #7 on: February 18, 2019, 05:27:55 »
Great stuff !!!!  :wave:
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #8 on: February 18, 2019, 10:48:17 »
Nice! I don't know how you have energy to do everything you do!
My playmobil zoo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-0grq9acog
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Offline Tiermann

• Playmo Master
  • Playmosaurus friendus
    • Animobil
« Reply #9 on: February 19, 2021, 18:23:27 »
As this is a couple of years old I am replying to bump it up. There has been a little discussion of the beloved space theme lately and thought some of the newer members might find my site useful for this.