Author Topic: ds number of the swat body armour?  (Read 1929 times)

Offline mike1003

• Playmo Master
ds number of the swat body armour?
« on: July 31, 2008, 21:11:04 »
hi there, is there a part number of the swat or special police vest ?

i dont want order figures complete again, because their quite expensive..

Offline Tiermann

• Playmo Master
  • Playmosaurus friendus
    • Animobil
Re: ds number of the swat body armour?
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2008, 00:09:50 »
Highly unlikely to ever find one. The vest always comes attached to the figure and you have to remove the head to get it off.

Offline playmofire

• Klicky Firemeister
  • Playmo Guru
    • Copt Hewick Volunteer Fire Brigade - probably the world's smallest fire brigade!
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2008, 04:16:07 »
Highly unlikely to ever find one. The vest always comes attached to the figure and you have to remove the head to get it off.

I think as a pretty sound general rule you can say if it comes off without taking the figure apart, then you can buy it separately from DS; if it doesn't come off without taking the figure apart, then you can't buy it separately from DS.
“Today well-lived makes every yesterday a day of happiness to remember and every tomorrow a vision of hope.”

Offline mike1003

• Playmo Master
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2008, 04:19:09 »
well, its not really true.. u can buy it from ds when i would get hand of the number.. as u actually can buy .. legs, arms and bodys seperate. but the main prob is, that ds dont have an catalog they only work with product manuels.. i got it very gud explaint..

they could find out the numbers but they would have to call into the factory but they wont do it for a few parts

and thats a shame, as i dont want to buy 100thousend .. :P would love too, but cant afford .. hehehehe