Author Topic: Paradisio Zoo (bml87)  (Read 7116 times)

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
Re: Paradisio Zoo (bml87)
« Reply #10 on: February 19, 2018, 20:16:23 »
Hope you manage to create an improved and expanded version...   :love:

Well, in Belgium you still see them popping up for nice prices. 25-30 euros, which is fair in my opinion.

EEEK. That's too much for me... I only had my original one untill recently... then found 2 lots on ebay from the same seller, several zoo parts, and those stairs on each one. Since I liked the parts anyways, I got both. And found one with a GREAT BIN price while I was "seeing other auctions" (buy MORE! save on shipping!)  of something else I purchased...

Offline Tiermann

• Playmo Master
  • Playmosaurus friendus
    • Animobil
« Reply #11 on: February 19, 2018, 23:31:56 »
It's a wonderful zoo. Some great areas there with lots of nice details. Thanks for posting them here for us to see

Offline bml87

• Mayor of Deadwood
  • Playmo Addict
  • Collecting Western and animal themes.
« Reply #12 on: February 22, 2018, 22:20:07 »
Hope you manage to create an improved and expanded version...   :love:

EEEK. That's too much for me... I only had my original one untill recently... then found 2 lots on ebay from the same seller, several zoo parts, and those stairs on each one. Since I liked the parts anyways, I got both. And found one with a GREAT BIN price while I was "seeing other auctions" (buy MORE! save on shipping!)  of something else I purchased...

Well, in case I didn’t express myself well, I meant 25-30 euros for the complete set (not only the building). Unfortunately most Belgian people don’t sell their Playmobil on eBay, more on the local second hand website “2dehands.be” or Facebook groups and when I see the international shipping costs (to Belgium) on eBay, I sometimes can’t believe my eyes how expensive they can be..
Boris from Belgium - My collection - My dioramas:  Western Town II & North American forest

Offline bml87

• Mayor of Deadwood
  • Playmo Addict
  • Collecting Western and animal themes.
« Reply #13 on: February 22, 2018, 22:22:11 »
It's a wonderful zoo. Some great areas there with lots of nice details. Thanks for posting them here for us to see

Thanks Tim! Did you ever think of building a zoo diorama? Shouldn’t be a problem with your animal collection ;) !
Boris from Belgium - My collection - My dioramas:  Western Town II & North American forest